• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lolex

Club Guest
Hello to fellow members,Hope all going well especially the car :burnout: I am a Noob in this forum and hail from Pearl of the Orient.After driving a boring SUV for 5 yrs its time for a change.I am in the market to look for used 325.My 1st instinct is buy a inline six 325 ..if I bought a 318 I wud sure wan to upgrade later.So the 2nd thing that came to mind is ....SMG 325 ..Y? the front kit looks cool and so do the paddle shift! Did some reseach and found out the the SMG gearbox is troublesome and jerky when gear shift =(So limit to normal 325,hopefully 2002-2003 facelifted.Again..CKD or CBU ...its making me very headache...What I plan to do now is ....just get a used 02 or 03 325 local ..not grey imports. If you guys think I shud do otherwise or have even better suggestions , feel free to chime in....and oh ya..dont go to hard on the flame..after all i did do some research so that I don sound so stupid when I post my 1st thread =)Cheers !!!!Lolex

u r in the rite club ..................do join for TT wit some nice penang guys & sign up as official member dude .............cheers

Welcome bro but you are at the wrong thread to intrueduce your self. It should be at the newbie thread.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys..I will do another introduction in the NEwbie section.This thread is supposed to be on the 325 that I am gonna get hopefully in a month's time....

HI all sifus,

Further market survey found out that 325 is very difficult to find in the 2nd hand market esp in PG.See more of the 318 2003 130k.

Anyway,was refered by an AB sales exec that there is one 2001 325 pre facelift going for 108k. Mileage is 100+k. Full AB service record.

Worth the trip to go have a look???

Top Bottom