325 Year 2001 .. Transmission Problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry bro mine was not the missed fire problem. so i'm not sure about the price. I believe u can find out from the forum. Anyway be happy and enjoy your rite.

Cheers...

jarance;552467 said:
good one lotted.. from gearbox box problem and finally ignition coil problem..

advise to others.. How you describe your problem will lead to other on how to give advise to your problem.

ya.. batuk batuk or jerking is not gear box problem.. its misfire from ignition coil. all car face the same symptom. i have kena one on my another car. :)

jarance;552467 said:
good one lotted.. from gearbox box problem and finally ignition coil problem..

advise to others.. How you describe your problem will lead to other on how to give advise to your problem.

Ya .. tats y in my first post .. i've explained all the symptoms im facing and asked WHAT CAUSES THIS PROBLEM. In case anyone ever face same problem so they would share information with me. I am not a mechanic so i would not know which causes what problem.

lotted;552758 said:
Ya .. tats y in my first post .. i've explained all the symptoms im facing and asked WHAT CAUSES THIS PROBLEM. In case anyone ever face same problem so they would share information with me. I am not a mechanic so i would not know which causes what problem.

yeah, based on your title, "Transmission Problem" lead other to think you have a GB problem.

The batuk and vibration tell another story..

Top Bottom