E46 transmission problem...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
To SKIZOFRENIA,
It is very normal for the gearbox light to come on. I have read thru your problem.
So what is the code P0100? You will need to know the code first.
If it is the problem on the gearbox then you will not be able to drive even if you reset.
Get the code i will check out for you?
Could be AIRMASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree with joegoi.............i hav been experience tis kinda probz b4. ...end up...i juz changed AIR FLOW SENSOR..its done...all back to perfect....check out dude......

guys...

thanks for your advice. car in workshop now. its the torque converter. longshaft coupling also kaput..

should be ready in 1-2 days...

During the last weekend...I was DIY clean up the radiator fins, PCV valve and Vacuum Valve Sensors...after that, i got the Transmission Telltale Light on the cluster meter....the car sypmtom was just EXACTLY the same like gearbox gone..the gearbox KICK badly to engage (no matter i used Auto or Shiftronic)...
Was damx down on that day by thinking of need to get ready 6-7k for the gearbox rebuild....
Luckily, at last... surf through internet and found the Transmission Telltale light could be triggered by MAF sensor....run back to the car..check and found MAF sensor connector was not click back properly...plug in the connector properly....start engine... fewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. :rock:
thanks god, Transmission Telltale Light gone and car run smoothly like normal... :wink:

Top Bottom