325 Sports vs IS250 vs new C Class

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Key word is... we grow steaaaaadyyyy..... :D

Late 20s? I was still mod-ing a RM30k Sentra with CA16 Twin Cam transplant to crack 200kph le... :D

Have RM199k for JDM? put it in a 350Z la.. :D U don't buy track car la. U build them! :D and confirm u don't need RM199k la.. :D

Ya ma.. :D Want to touch 250kph not difficult with a stock 8Gen Civic la.. Musuk 3.0 VTEC la.. hahahahaaa.. :D

Can ah?? I read the NSX can touch 280kph la.. :eek:

Spending RM199k on a CTR is like getting a Kancil for RM80k than can do 170kph.. :D Its a Kancil la! ALO! :stupid:

:D soli I very blunt.. CTR owner.. please excuse my opinion if u find it offensive.. :D I am just thinking out LOUD.. :D

*laughs*

no idea, i'm just someone who reads and seldom make comments, hehe, previous were my personal experience....so yer..

For a Brand New CTR, the selling price is fair IMO. But, thats just me...

As for building a track car, hehehe, anything can be built...but FD2R is a road legal trackie aint it?

I saw a Smart-for-2 in latest Taiwan Option mag, masuk Suzuki Hayabusa 1.3 Turbo chain driven.. 0-400m makan Ferrari le!! :eek:

anyways, my jdm days are ending... so yer.. :)

A friend just placed booking on the e92 m3, lucky bastard... lol, it's a beauty eh..

*drooling*

yuri;288345 said:

A friend just placed booking on the e92 m3, lucky bastard... lol, it's a beauty eh..

*drooling*

Wow... so good for your friend. Should intro him/her to us so that we can drool over his/her nice M3 :love:

david - ya....lucky ass indeed.... will tell him about this site.

another e46 m3 friend of mine is talking in M section,suki is his nick :)

yuri;288345 said:

*drooling*

WHY?????

The MB C63 beats it hands down!

i always like to tapau the Honda civic on my way to hometown Kedah. In-gear accelaration of my 325 is no match.

He heh he

Daniel;288513 said:
how sure are you of this?

Sorry, what I meant earlier was like some Volvos against lesser beemers, only on straight roads...

I haven't had the privilege of driving the M3 and C63 to be sure myself but check out Top Gear's test on youtube (Season 10 Episode 10, I think). The M3 had better lap times and could pass the apple test while the C63 floundered. All that horsepower just wasn't sufficiently well matched by the other bits. I have nothing against the C63. If grand paw buys me one for my birthday, I'll take and keep it to harass other cars... on straight roads that is, heh! :rock:

When taking a turn on a 50/50 chassis weight distribution car, it feels so nice and I get high.. :stupid: hoping the turns never... :D u can feel the front and rear wheel lateral force is very identical. No other cars that I have driven before gives me this feeling.

HI guys, FYI, the new C230 just arrived at the C&C PJ branch on Saturday morning, test drives are avaiable today or tomorrow onwards if not mistaken. I'll be heading down in the afternoon to give it a spin and check it out.

Got the price list, two models, one at RM290K and one at RM304K. Impressive specs, almost as good the 325, but HP is still lagging behind the 325 at only 204HP

i'd wait for the new A4 to come out,then test all three..the e90 325i,the C230 and the A4(tho,i heard only the 1.8 will be available initially,u'll have to wait for the 2.0 a lil'bit longer).

regarding the JDM CTR,its a different animal altogether..trust me,u'll not be able to 'tahan' the ride.nice track tool,but on our roads,u'll be backing off more times than u'd like.been there,done that.leave the JDMs for youngsters..

altho i've moved up a segment to the 5,i still love the 3..tho the e90's rear and interior leaves me cold.but no doubt,it'll still be at the top of the segment,C230 notwithstanding.

I am a sales advisor at the Perak BMW dealership and had the privilege to test the 320i Sports, 325i Sports, IS250 and C200k Avantgarde during training in BMW hq Cyberjaya. We were given 2 hours to drive the cars back to back and in the end asked to give our personal opinions if we were to chose one to buy. I would say almost everyone chose the 325i Sports. The pros and cons of all the cars had already been posted so i'll just keep it short. To me Lexus is just a Toyota in a tuxedo, though i like the ventilated seats; and the Merc's engine, gearbox, handling is a big joke, although it looks nice. So my personal opinion, without doubt would be BMW anytime, anywhere.

Top Bottom