Will you trade-in your N52 325i (I6) for N20 328i (Turbo 4)?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;669868 said:
Dun waste time la. For you straight angkat ///M3 or ///M5 the real ultimate driving machine

Again, I agree with this statement.

Supergripen, you've got the beauty of both world, I6 and turbo. Your next car will be ///M lah.
Unless like you said, you fullfill your need for speed with your bike....

BTW, nice ride you have there. somemore 4dr 335i, practical yet powerful ride!
I like it. Just that a bit worry on the maintenance and petrol bill.(such car will need Ron97?)
That's why I back off... can share with me more?

Yup.. fuel bill is definitely high,ron97 summore.Its something that I've accepted prior to buying the car,and as I've told many others,if u're worried about fuel and upkeep costs,u're better off looking elsewhere;)
I'm very much in love with the car,and will remain so for years to come.But my next car will probably be more comfort biased..F10/E-class/A6 comes to mind.But that is for later la.But I don't think it'll be an ///M.. but u never know,I might get tired of bikes as I get older wink wink;)

supergripen;670195 said:
Yup.. fuel bill is definitely high,ron97 summore.Its something that I've accepted prior to buying the car,and as I've told many others,if u're worried about fuel and upkeep costs,u're better off looking elsewhere;)
I'm very much in love with the car,and will remain so for years to come.But my next car will probably be more comfort biased..F10/E-class/A6 comes to mind.But that is for later la.But I don't think it'll be an ///M.. but u never know,I might get tired of bikes as I get older wink wink;)

You must be very young! Just Like Me :thrasher::69:

Only difference... i guess is that you can afford an ///M and I can't ! Ha ha ha! :24:

Time to work harder :10: :biggrin:

I think i'll keep driving it for a couple of yrs more, just like the sweet engine note.

SapphireBlack;670361 said:
You must be very young! Just Like Me :thrasher::69:

Only difference... i guess is that you can afford an ///M and I can't ! Ha ha ha! :24:

Time to work harder :10: :biggrin:

Haha..u're too kind.FYI I can't afford an ///M..that's why I'm driving a 335i hehe;)

supergripen;670195 said:

I was told by a BMW SA that the 335i only needs RON95??? If RON97, I will not be looking to buying it as I do min. 100km a day.

Bullant;671112 said:
I was told by a BMW SA that the 335i only needs RON95??? If RON97, I will not be looking to buying it as I do min. 100km a day.

Sorry I neglected to mention that I'm running a Procede Autotune,hence why I use RON97 for best results.Plus the 335 is not my daily driver..for that I have a Mitsubishi;)

Top Bottom