325 CI a rare breed in Malaysia?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Polytronics

Club Guest
So yeah, I ended up writing in the forum requesting your opinions about the E46 325Ci. I've been an avid forum reader since a few years ago and have finally created an account to ask about the 325Ci. First things first, do I need to introduce myself in the forum? That aside, I can't seem to find this beaut anywhere. I am willing to spend around RM60k for the car with an additional RM20k for a full engine overhaul and wear and tear bits to be changed. But even when I'm willing to, I cannot seem to find it. Or maybe, I didn't look long and far enough. Yes, my mates encouraged me to give the e90 a thought but it just doesn't look right for me. Anyway, is RM20k enough to keep the car in tip top condition? As my mech told me, aged BMWs are really fiddly in terms of their reliability. They're sensitive cars that provides you enjoyment but rob you of your $$ as it so pleases. It may be reliable but as it ages, he said but they tend to need some lovin. After the RM20k, I plan to set only RM5k aside a year for it. :/ I'm still not married, hence the choice of a two door but lately, I've been looking at the Polo TSi - yes, I'm young enough for a hatchback. :D I know it may sound ridiculous to you all but I don't know why it appeals to me. RM108k with everything taken care of and I wouldn't have to see it in the workshop often. Hmmmm. So, is the 325 Ci rare? If not, where can I find it? Next, is the Polo a good buy as well? No, you aren't deciding my next ride but a few cents from you guys would be much appreciated.

Provided you start off with a car in good condition, you may not even need to overhaul the engine as soon as you buy it. Start off with essentials such as a cooling system overhaul and go from there.
The Polo offers nothing on the BMW in terms of driving experience but may be more reliable I guess.

There is a 330ci for sale in the forum at the moment, here is the link: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...8-FOR-SALE-E46-330Ci-03-07-M-Sport-Japan-spec

Top Bottom