Found a 325Ci, good buy?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
B33mEr;561882 said:
But why wasted? Is having a sunroof really that important? imho if the car is in great condition then go for it bro ... Honestly you're not loosing out much for not having a sunroof. I rarely use the sunroof maybe once or twice in a year :dontknow:

The reason why i need sunroof is my son is 3 year old, wanna let my son stand in middle and enjoy. When i was small got no chance of enjoying that.

Is this from a dealer from selayang auto autocity also named alex? Black '325ci' that turned out to be a 323ci... Only advertised as 325ci coz got 2499cc?

Sixthseal;561980 said:
Is this from a dealer from selayang auto autocity also named alex? Black '325ci' that turned out to be a 323ci... Only advertised as 325ci coz got 2499cc?

325ci and 323ci are both 2,499 cc and the different is the hp. Best is to check car details by VIN check.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do.

Sixthseal;561980 said:

I think wat u said is correct bout the selayang 325ci, condition is good, 1st owner is lady. But no sunroof and 323ci the seller willing to go down to 95k i think, some1 mentioned he able to low to 95k.

Tan selling his 325ci msport 118k, now i found a better one 325ci smg full spec UK with same price. Hehe, im going for this 325ci smg liao. :D :D

perryyip73;562703 said:
Tan selling his 325ci msport 118k, now i found a better one 325ci smg full spec UK with same price. Hehe, im going for this 325ci smg liao. :D :D

Good luck bro, hope it works out for you!

Don't 4got to ram it till 250km/hr using Lekas Highway then u will know the gearbox in good shape or not.
Good luck then..

Very nice bro ... but don't forget ya! Drive the car in a traffic situation and see whether you like it or not. Can be a bit jerky and you have to feather the throttle when changing gears :D Then try to find a clear road then press the sport button and pedal to the metal from 2nd gear to 3rd gear, you will love it i'm sure hehehe :D Once test driven and you like the car do send it to ingress auto for check ups. That last part is important. Good luck bro.

perryyip73;562703 said:

Now thts boss. Good luck n have fun.

I've tested the machine, power was so superb, but jerky due to my 0 experience driving SMG. 1st i tot it was the gearbox problem, but i called up Albert to verify, it was normal cause im not familiar with it especially 1st time. After drive for few miles, im only able to get it smooth without pressing much on accelerator. But the gearbox is still good condition. I've noticed the CD changer got problem, cant even eject out for me to insert CD. But the navi player was working fine, can check the GPS (navigator player comes with malaysia CD), can see TV3 and radio is working too. The rest like power windows, headlamp, aircond, lightings are working good. I dont find any leaking of water or oil underneath after took a ride on highway. I slammed all the way from 0-140km, i was superb gear changing abit jerky due to unexperienced.

Here is more pictures, the 1st owner Dato, have installed amplifier and a subwoofer, but speakers are still original. 1 thing i dont like is the 18" sport rim. It looks ugly with tyre size 255 x 35 x 18. Im gonna sell it and replace with better look wheels.

Personally, I like those BMW rims :)

Looks great! Please post up the pics as you modify.

Thaat's a sweet ride bro ... my guess it's a late model 2002 MY CBU ... Have you jot down the VIN and check it at realoem.com?

Guess wat my wife said after she saw the car. She only doesnt like the colour. The colour so ugly. Haha. Now im getting headact cause the front grill, dunno wanna keep it as chrome or replace with black grill or spray to blue (body colour). Beemer, once i get the car we can hangout share some thoughts of modifying. Ebayer, i will not change anything 1st right after i get the car, i will probably change the rim 1st, and ride for 1 month to test the engine or gearbox for any faults. I think this time i will send this car all the way to pandan indah Albert for inspection and advise even condition still new, since he already repair many of the SMG.

perryyip73;559421 said:
Yes it is the same 325ci msport u saw, his name is Tan. Im bout to pay him deposit once hes back from outstation. Its ok if u can offer him higher, no heart feeling. Yeah about the 325ci from selayang, i went 2 weeks ago, saw the car, its pretty looks good. Skin colour interior, Navi double din player, phone ready. Overall the car condition not bad too. The price is 95k.
Meanwhile i have few more choices, 325 SMG year 02 = 100k, 325 SMG year 03 =109, 320ci 2.2 year 01 = 87k. 325 msport year 05 = 120k.

heyya perry.. the 325 MSport 05 = 120K is the original MSport? Where is the car located?

I am looking for a 325 MSport.

thanks.

Its in mudah.com, there is an 325 msport also in klang selling for RM120k. U can go mudah check it out.

Top Bottom