Found 318ci nice done up.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Forgotten to mentioned bout the chasis. Engine is still good looking, front panel and side panel seem original placement. Door placement also original and rear bonnet too. I dont think this car came across major accident before.

astroboy;561819 said:
If fuel economy is the main concern, the flagship BMW 2.5 inline 6 gives better fuel economy than the 4-potter. I take 4-potter because can't afford the roadtax, fuel not a problem because using employer's fuel. Now my N46B20 is drinking at 14L/100km.. :p same as DY's chipped up 335i monster.. :p

MY 318 1.9 drinks at 10L/100KM
My M3 3.2 drinks at 13.8L/100KM

Your fc kinda high here mate...

Saw another 325ci SMG UK spec full Spec, 02/07 3 digit number plate, 1st owner Dato, shinning blue. Very good condition, going to test drive later. Original projector lamp, original msport front and rear bumper, sunroof, original bmw double din navi player and mileage 50kmiles. But laosy 18" wheel.
Selling price RM118k, trying for 116k, im going to pay deposit once i tested the car good by today. Any SMG sifu know how to know the gearbox is good condition ? Later will take pictures and post here once i back from the dealer shop.

good luck buddy. Need more smg's in the house. Push it to sports mode and floor it. Get used to the thumping sound from the diff's :) cheers

yip just go for it man...if you want more power never look at beemer...better you buy skyline or evo or sumthing that have turbine inside even if you have..how really fast u want to go? ...

dzextreme;573644 said:
yip just go for it man...if you want more power never look at beemer...better you buy skyline or evo or sumthing that have turbine inside even if you have..how really fast u want to go? ...

He use to drive slow like turtle la..lol

NKTOB;562501 said:
MY 318 1.9 drinks at 10L/100KM
My M3 3.2 drinks at 13.8L/100KM

Your fc kinda high here mate...

Your are referring to city or long distance drive?

kee;594892 said:
Your are referring to city or long distance drive?

City...long distance much better.

My 318 takes 1/2tank from KL to Pg.

NKTOB;594961 said:
City...long distance much better.

My 318 takes 1/2tank from KL to Pg.

yes you are right. mine too :)
btw for highway at what speed FC is more low? cause as i know different car having different FC against speed. ppl said above 2.0cc car should gain more efficiency on highway at speed about 130~140km/h. any comment?

Top Bottom