320d pimp up complete

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

carlsson

Club Guest
Hi guys, just wanting to share with you a pic of my 320d, all done up, with nothing left but just the stripes ( which will be done soon, due to a scratch left by windscreen supplier ). hope you like it!View attachment 22771

list down the stuff youve pimped bro.
all the carbon fibers are real or 3mDinoc'ed?

yep yep..

stuff i did ..
1.) BMW Performance BBKs
2.)Ori M3 19 inch Forge rims
3.)BMW Performance Carbon bits (front splitter, rear diffusser, wing mirrors and door trims.. saving up for the carbon boot spoiler!)
4.) Fully Detailed by Autodetailer at Jaya One, full shebang in terms of special coatings for rims, BBK, body,interior and stone chip protectors for lights and foggies
5.) 3M carbon wrap for the roof
6.) special gloss wrap for kidney grill
7.) M sport kit comes with the car
8.) PE stripes otw!
9.) BMW Powerkit!

only thing left would be exhaust system which i'll probably tackle after my warranty lapse!

namidub;715834 said:
list down the stuff youve pimped bro.
all the carbon fibers are real or 3mDinoc'ed?

carlsson;715838 said:
yep yep..

stuff i did ..
1.) BMW Performance BBKs
3.)BMW Performance Carbon bits (front splitter, rear diffusser, wing mirrors and door trims.. saving up for the carbon boot spoiler!)
4.) Fully Detailed by Autodetailer at Jaya One, full shebang in terms of special coatings for rims, BBK, body,interior and stone chip protectors for lights and foggies
8.) PE stripes otw!
9.) BMW Powerkit!

only thing left would be exhaust system which i'll probably tackle after my warranty lapse!

whats the offset of the M3 19inch rims? straight fitment?

Nice mods!

Thanks bro!

straight fitment, running 235s front and 265 rear Toyos. however, I needed to roll the rear arch because it was rubbing every time i went over dips. But it's perfect now

namidub;715842 said:
whats the offset of the M3 19inch rims? straight fitment?

Nice mods!

Very nice. I liked how you pimped the front of your 320d, also not to mention - the powerkit :) Tks for sharing.

Nice job carlson (and it is also a self praise cos I hv exactly the same look from the front view as yours). Only difference is that the cheapskate me had the front splitters and side mirror covers imported oem from Taiwan, together with the m3 carbon spoilers. Roof also 3m Dinoc. Rims are still stock tho'. Looking around for the 325 rims

Some profile [like front quarter panels etc] pics would be nice...

waiting for the pics myself mate! I was only given this one so far when i picked up the car yesterday. Will post em up when i get them.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Much appreciated!

BlackCat;715901 said:
Some profile [like front quarter panels etc] pics would be nice...

nicely done. moarrrr pics.

If you dont mind, how much was the Autodetailer package?

Just added new stuff on it today, and more or less car's complete!
Added : PE stripes
BMW Performance Carbon Rear Spoiler
Sprint Booster
PE Alloy Strut Bar

Kudos to Calvin from EuroTuner that's been a great help on my upgrades!

carlsson;716336 said:
Sprint Booster
PE Alloy Strut Bar

How much bro for each of the above?

carlsson;716336 said:
Sprint Booster
PE Alloy Strut Bar

Thank you very much for giving me chance to upgrade to ride... cheers!
Look forward to see some photos here ^^

For a quick peek of your ride, click here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.323222527700363.73494.140123626010255&type=1

carlsson;715838 said:
yep yep..

stuff i did ..
1.) BMW Performance BBKs
8.) PE stripes otw!
9.) BMW Powerkit!

Bro, one question. Where you get the special gloss wrap for kidney grill?? Would love to do that 1 instead of buyin the performance grill

Autodetailer did it for me. They've got the gloss wraps for even the door sills and what not. pretty amazing stuff

Pez;716686 said:
Bro, one question. Where you get the special gloss wrap for kidney grill?? Would love to do that 1 instead of buyin the performance grill

Top Bottom