1st F10 520D with Connected Drive + 6NR + Wicked

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Ben,

If ConnectedDrive is enabled, then you will surely be able to play Aupeo. :)

Just dropped you a pm.

Cheers.

5471benl;768814 said:
Hi PrinceVic, does it work with Aupeo, can you pm me the cost of installation?

Hi,

Do you do or know anyone who do upgrade for my 7inch to the 10inch monitor + programming (2010 F10 523i CBU)
Cheers

Hi Nik,

Good News! We can and we have performed this upgrade ! :)

Please find pictures of our successful upgrade of the F10 7" to 10" on our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.357957134289251.93897.169273689824264&type=1

and some snippets here:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...Now-Available!&p=773374&viewfull=1#post773374

Please drop us an email at bimmercoder@gmail.com with your VIN/chassis and we will be more than glad to provide you with more details.

Tq.

niknaim;773858 said:
Hi,

Do you do or know anyone who do upgrade for my 7inch to the 10inch monitor + programming (2010 F10 523i CBU)
Cheers

Hi Primus,

Yes, we have got this done for the new F10s as well. However, for newer cars, we need to order and load the ConnectedDrive activation codes for your car.

primus2211;781608 said:
Vick,

Have you managed to successfully do the 6NR for the 2012 cars?

I took delivery of my 528sport early this month and get the 6nr installed a week after I place a booking to Vick...it's a 2-3 hrs job...besides that Vick did some other mods like disable the auto stop/ start, power/torque meter, set the aircon to auto circulate and a lot more...

primus2211;781608 said:
Vick,

Have you managed to successfully do the 6NR for the 2012 cars?

BimmerCoder;781765 said:
Hi Primus,

Yes, we have got this done for the new F10s as well. However, for newer cars, we need to order and load the ConnectedDrive activation codes for your car.

Bro,

Could you PM me the cost for the codes + Connected Drive.

Suggestion: Since it is quite hard to catch you at the right place and right time, why not keep a thread on when and where you'd be on certain dates? Pretty sure you'd get more customers that way as well?

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the suggestion. It is a good one. :)

Also, just dropped you a PM.

Cheers.

primus2211;781850 said:
Bro,

Could you PM me the cost for the codes + Connected Drive.

Suggestion: Since it is quite hard to catch you at the right place and right time, why not keep a thread on when and where you'd be on certain dates? Pretty sure you'd get more customers that way as well?

Top Bottom