1998 toyota harrier 2.2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Khalid, Toyotas are known to be reliable and most companies buy Toyotas as their company cars for this reason.

As for the 2.2, hmmm... not too sure but then again, the sifus have spoken and if it seems like a good buy, get it.

Very suitable for the family!

Taukay Flash

How does the gearbox abt to let go off feel like..for my info pls
TQVM :D

my perdana V6 (facelifted model yr 2003) had gear problems. gear slipping, gear change a bit harsh, and when i let go of the gas, the gear seems to downshift sekali. i guess thats the tell tale sign...so i sold off the thing.

I forgot to mention this. Go for the FWD, it's smoother. The 4WD has a bit of judder when you pull and may lead to issued down the road if abused constantly which is hard not to.

Originally posted by et5@Nov 18 2005, 09:30 AM
Taukay Flash

How does the gearbox abt to let go off feel like..for my info pls
TQVM :D
On my PV6, downshifting from 4 to 3 and 3 to 2 very jerky and rough, sort of like "kaboom" when the auto clutches re-engage.

My office had another PV6 with the exact same symptoms.... then one fine day, while downshifting, "kaboom" and no drive at all. Had to tow the car to the mechanic. And no, I was driving that car then. :D

Was advised by the mech not get a recon gearbox. Better to get a Jap-sourced 2nd hand one. According to him, the recon one will give trouble again after a year. That is why I need zonkey to help me. The mech had been asking around but stocks seem to have dried up. :(

Top Bottom