1 series software update.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pion

Club Guest
:listen: Heard that there is a new software update for the 1 series. Anyone done the software update yet? :cool: I'm getting mine done this Saturday :)

Bro, from what my service advisor told me is not just for 1 series.. Ermmm... i cant tell the diff... I did ask whats the diff , but i was told tat its just a software update as part of their ongoing service.. He also said tat im not able to see the diff
*probably coz i dunno tat much about cars as ive told him b4 i only know how to drive the car*

if i recall correctly from reading of other forums, there is better power management & smoother drive

ohhhhhhhhhh... sadly right after i got it upgraded, i send it to this particular carwash.. they open up the front of my car and spray it to make it dry faster i suppose... after tat my car got prob *underpower* . Ive send it back to Sapura Auto and they have to do full reprogramming for my baby.. Its fine now :4:

Normally u dun have to pay for software upgrading. Software upgrading sometimes give you some extra features to your car. Sometimes is more towards engine/power management like what Pion highlighted.

i didnt have to pay for it, im asking just out of curiosity, thanx david yong 4 d info :4:

I believe no need to pay. Am getting it done only this coming Saturday
Still under warranty & under BSRI:rock:

pion;307467 said:
I believe no need to pay. Am getting it done only this coming Saturday
Still under warranty & under BSRI:rock:

Mine's still under warranty, so it's FOC?

oppss..am i missing something here ?
how do u guys know there's software update available ?
how can i get it too ?

cheers

mnas;308818 said:
oppss..am i missing something here ?
how do u guys know there's software update available ?
how can i get it too ?

cheers

Just drive into AB and ask them for the software upgrade. It should be FOC basis.

:listen: Heard there's another software update for the 1series (and 3series too). This is particularly for the re-setting of the service interval. Now the service interval should be every 10,000km. No longer 25,000km.
:rolleyes:

I went to Ingress Auto for service and upgraded my software (gotta pay RM100+ since it's after warranty). Errr, I dunno what's the difference after the software upgrade. I was told it's like microsoft programs upgrade from version to version only.

gracetcp;331961 said:
I went to Ingress Auto for service and upgraded my software (gotta pay RM100+ since it's after warranty). Errr, I dunno what's the difference after the software upgrade. I was told it's like microsoft programs upgrade from version to version only.

How long did it take you for the software upgrade?

MSport;331989 said:
How long did it take you for the software upgrade?

I sent for regular service & included the software update skali. Took 2 hours with drop off service to Ikea to jalan jalan :)

Top Bottom