Z3 and Z4 Gathering Part 2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Interested parties can contact me directly on 012-399-7440

Have fun at the meet up!

gcarch;410775 said:
Hi Guys...
I'm Gerald frm Penang. Thinking of driving down KL this Fri and was wondering if there's any meetup tentatively fixed this weekend. It's REALLY hard to get Z'ers up North to meet up in large groups.

Cheers :) :p

Hi All,

It appears we are not able to meet Gerald this Friday, so may I suggest for him to attend the official monthly TT at B Rainforest at 930pm tomorrow.

Hi Gerald, Borneo Rainforest is located directly opposite the Sunway Hotel in Bandar Sunway. There should be some banners put up to notify new comers.

I may or may not be there due to some prior arrangement but you will find a bunch of good guys/gals there. Have fun.:top:

Andrew's suggestion seems a good choice. Ample parking & clean air. Calling..HakM.
Kind of sad that we KL Zers ...couldn't give our Gcarch from Penang a good welcome. Sorry mate.
I reckon the economic downturn has gotten everyone too preoccupied. Well, mind as well consider the official TT at Borneo Rain forest as suggested by CWP. Else, you guys will be branded anti-social again by the wider group. Cheers all.

hey guys...No worries man... :) It's no big deal. Besides, I will have to postpone my trip down this weekend. Will be attending an auto charity event on Sunday. It's gonna be interesting cos it's going to be a gathering of open tops (MX5's) :)
Calling all Penang Z'ers... Be at One-Stop Midlands at 10am. Convoy from there to the event location.

Guess it's a bit short notice on this one...we could plan it for future though.

Haha!! We are very friendly ppl laa...ok, will make my way there if I can. Hope to see some of u :)

fugowitz;411608 said:
Andrew's suggestion seems a good choice. Ample parking & clean air. Calling..HakM.
Kind of sad that we KL Zers ...couldn't give our Gcarch from Penang a good welcome. Sorry mate.
I reckon the economic downturn has gotten everyone too preoccupied. Well, mind as well consider the official TT at Borneo Rain forest as suggested by CWP. Else, you guys will be branded anti-social again by the wider group. Cheers all.

Hi Gcarch

Sorry tat we cannot arrange a TT due to short notice.Let us know when you plan to come down to PJ again.We will gathered all the Z3 and Z4 owners to welcome you again..hehehe

Hi AndrewKoon

Thanks for the suggestion. I am OK with anything as long all Z3 and Z4 owners can met up. Can let us know the place?

Dear All

We can go to the place suggested by Andrew. How about we met up on this coming 18 April 2009 (Saturday). If most of the owners is busy on this date then we can schedule it to another date.
Hope Danda can join us :)

Jeffroom and Fugowitz

Make sure u come...no more excuses hehehe

CWP

TTDI nasi lemak is good....hehehe

Hi
Just returned from Penang trip. Drove my Z4. Wow, raining almost all the way to and fro. Even got water leak in from the left side mirror assembly. Quite bad; need to get it fixed (luckily under warranty still).

I am ok for Apr 18th get-together. Venue : is it Desa Park City? Its very near my place so I am ok. Just need to be sure if it rains, we are ok. TTDI Wet Market not good in this respect.

NetMaestro

NetMaestro;412564 said:
Hi
Just returned from Penang trip. Drove my Z4. Wow, raining almost all the way to and fro. Even got water leak in from the left side mirror assembly. Quite bad; need to get it fixed (luckily under warranty still).

I am ok for Apr 18th get-together. Venue : is it Desa Park City? Its very near my place so I am ok. Just need to be sure if it rains, we are ok. TTDI Wet Market not good in this respect.

NetMaestro

the water leak is prolly caused by your power window unit not working properly to push the glass up...hey, since it's under warranty...who cares right :top:

:) Anyone interested in joining the Sports Toto charity convoy drive in KL this 1st May?

haKKaMeE;413365 said:
Hi
Can provide us with more details...[/QUOTE

I'll get details frm the organiser. He's frm Sports Toto Malaysia.
Its end april actually. Will post the details here once i get them. :top:

Oops sorry guys, I'll be away for the coming weekends...sigh!

U guys have fun, but keep posted ya!

Have a great one!! :)

Hi All

Guess we need to post this weekend TT to another date due to Jeffroom and Andrew is not around :(

Hey guys...
it's been months since im online due to
complete my studies but i think now i wanna
join u guys first time in TT... Can i join?
Juz let me now when the time and date okay...

Hi AGE92

You are always welcome to join us but its quite hard to gather around all owners due to their tight schedule..hehehe

am gonna be in KL on 3rd to 6th July...
hopefully there's gonna be a Beer TT over the weekend then
lols.

Top Bottom