All Hail The King of E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pussy;394049 said:
Pisau api... you also going ? driving the 2.0 ?

You King of E30 not going how can I go - no challenge lah. 2.0? better take taxi ride in 535i's new 2.0

Any more sc-hairy pusssy excuses..???

alah.....meh flend a beng wit his just kollected Honda S2000 oso going. You with sooo much farting loud pussy power also chicken out ah....how to King like dat!?

ayoyo.....* tepuk dahi* piiiidddaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!! argh....argh.....ptuuuuuuuuuuuui!!!!!! Lu kasi mandi P.Ramlee buang itu bau pussy balu sembang la wei.

Zoggee;394236 said:
Any more sc-hairy pusssy excuses..???

alah.....meh flend a beng wit his just kollected Honda S2000 oso going. You with sooo much farting loud pussy power also chicken out ah....how to King like dat!?

ayoyo.....* tepuk dahi* piiiidddaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!! argh....argh.....ptuuuuuuuuuuuui!!!!!! Lu kasi mandi P.Ramlee buang itu bau pussy balu sembang la wei.

aiyo... i can't stop laughing... i wonder where's the rest of the old team ? :listen:

pussy;394247 said:
aiyo... i can't stop laughing... i wonder where's the rest of the old team ? :listen:

You are laffing at yourself.?

denial mode kah...? try to turn it to best thread? go fart in a plastic and smell it urself.

so scripted. cheh!
come la scared ah! 21st Feb...I'm counting excuses from u.

Zoggee;394254 said:
go fart in a plastic and smell it urself.

maybe you can fart a few plastic bags and keep some for us.....:top:

if it is good enuff i wanto be the sole distributor and perhaps can franchise it too......:listen:

can do marketing gimmick by saying each pussy plasticbag fart gives you 20 pussypower ( 1 pussypower = 20 horsies.....)....:eek:

teejay;394298 said:
maybe you can fart a few plastic bags and keep some for us.....:top:

If it is good enuff i wanto be the sole distributor and perhaps can franchise it too......:listen:

Can do marketing gimmick by saying each pussy plasticbag fart gives you 20 pussypower ( 1 pussypower = 20 horsies.....)....:eek:

rofl!:21::21::21:

Top Bottom