Z3 and Z4 Gathering

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
CleanWorldPeace...r u coming....u stay so near
come n join us lar....plus u oledi got 5....

Just to be clear.

Today (Friday Feb 20th) TT Gathering at TTDI Car Park about 9pm

Next week (Sat Feb 28th) Drive and breakfast at Gohtong Jaya - meet at Ampang Point Petronas, KL 7:30am

Come join us at both gatherings!

NetMaestro

Duno who say no FFK PLZ wan hor....
The TT for today went well...even though there is only 3 of us...hehe
nice meeting u NetMaestro and CleanWorldPeace

sorry la bro...last min client called?...so hv to work la..hope u'll understand la..market is bad these days so hv to prostitute myself...lolzzz

Post TT Report

Feb 20th TT at TTDI Car Park 9pm

It started raiining in TTDI area from about 8:30pm. I was worried it would get heavier than a drizzle. It didnt. At 9:15pm, it stopped just as I was approaching the venue.

By 9:30pm, there were 3 cars (NetMaestro, CleanWorldPeace, and Hakkamee) and 4 people. One nasi lemak ayam, 2 TT, 2 air halia's plus great company, the meet ended at about 11pm. As this group was all from PJ area, promised to meet up at Rasta, TDI at 7am to convoy to next week's Saturday (Feb 28) meeting point in Ampaing.

Another group from BMWClub was there as well.

CWP, Hakkamee, it was great meeting both you (and Hakkamee's gf) as well. See you next week.

Cheers.

NetMaestro

Jeffroom...make sure u come on this 28th...
no more client calling...no ppl prostitute earl in the morning...
u can join us at rasta if u happen to stay in PJ area....

We are all goin to PROSTITUTE ourself due to recession
make sure u wear sexy sexy

shaiful...where r we goin...

Why no Z3 or Z4 owners joining the treasure hunt to cameron la. What a waist. Come on guys join la. The event in on this saturday.

Treasure hunt, afraid I have to give it a pass. Not good with treasure hunts plus if Z3/Z4, number of brains limited to two only.

On the photo shoot request, interesting but I cant do it on a week day.

CWP, Hakkamee, plan is still on to meet at Rasta, TTDI to convoy to Ampang Point. Asked Shaiful if we can meet him halfway at Batu Caves (much closer to us) but he wants to have a big convoy from Ampang. So we shall oblige :wink:

NetMaestro

Small turn out guys but how come no photos? Persist and I'm sure this topless TT will grow over time....good stuff.:top:

Dare I say Zeemers go by quality, not quantity? Anyway, I didnt feel it is necessary for photos given the nice, small and cozy gathering. But for sure this weekend's drive will result in some good photos, right guys?

NetMaestro

yes, there will be photos from this wekend drive...pls dress up your rides :wink:

NetMaestro
The plan is still on to meet at Rasta...see u there at 7pm...can't wait for it to come

Jeffroom and Andrew....r u joining us...

NetMaestro;398750 said:
Treasure hunt, afraid I have to give it a pass. Not good with treasure hunts plus if Z3/Z4, number of brains limited to two only.

...or maybe none at all...!! LOL !!!

Dear All Z3/Z4 Owners
Below are the confirmed attendees for this coming 28 Feb 2009 TT at 7:30am @ Gohtong Jaya

1.Ali (NetMaestro)
2.David
3.Danny (Danda)
4.Choo (Fugowitz)
5.Clement
6.Lee (CleanWorldPeace)
7.Shaiful (shaifulo)
8.Maverick (haKKaMeE)

Hakkamee, the "flag-off" / rendezvous point is at 7:30 am Sat AmpangPoint Petronas station, and not at Gohtong Jaya. Just to clarify your earlier post. My guess, we will all be at the eating place by about 8:30 or so. Of course, those from PJ area can meet at Rasta, TTDI first at 7am.

NetMaestro

Top Bottom