Z3 and Z4 Gathering Part 2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

haKKaMeE

Club Guest
Dear AllGood day.Will there be any Breakfast TT / Lunch TT / Dinner TT or Supper TTWe seem to be very quiet after our last Gohtong Jaya TTRegardshaKKaMeE

Hi HakM & NetM,

Greetings folks. Would suggest you guys fix it on a SAT nite. For a change, let's head down to Bukit Bintang Pavilion after 9.30pm.........where we can line-up the Zs on the side of the main road...and pay for expensive drinks on the sidewalk joints. just a thought.

fugowitz;409926 said:
Hi HakM & NetM,

Greetings folks. Would suggest you guys fix it on a SAT nite. For a change, let's head down to Bukit Bintang Pavilion after 9.30pm.........where we can line-up the Zs on the side of the main road...and pay for expensive drinks on the sidewalk joints. just a thought.

Fuyoh... Fugowitz wants to show off or he is lazy to drive from Cheras to TTDI?
Do you park along Jalan Raja Chulan or Bukit Bintang? Both are very busy and cannot guarantee we can park in unbroken line:thrasher:!!! Somehow, don't think our group would like this kind of attention.

Hi CWP,

You got me there...for awhile. Tol charges up to TTDI, the wet market smell, non-trendy settings, and coupled with stools without backrest. :smokin:
Just kidding, anywhere would do if I'm free. Cheers all.

Hi Zeer's,

I am new but would like to suggest Satruday, 8 pm, Bar Selona, Sunway. If we go in a big group maybe able to pre-book tables and valet space in front of the bar. Just need to cofirm how many going. I think 3 bottles of whatever should help secure tables.

Ladies nite is on Wednesday and Thursday, which could be another fun option. Any takers?

Hi mighty,

Sounds like a good idea, but you are eliminating a few senior members who do not consume alcohol; that is why, it is always TT. There is an HH group, but I do not see their thread recently. Perhaps due to recession!

The HH and the TT groups are alive and well but still missing the Z series boyz. Co'mon lah lets enjoy our drives and network as part of BMWCM instead of having certain groups doing this and that. Why so anti-social...?

Sorry if i have offended anyone but i speak for myself. Peace y'all.

CleanWorldPeace;410345 said:
Hi mighty,

Sounds like a good idea, but you are eliminating a few senior members who do not consume alcohol; that is why, it is always TT. There is an HH group, but I do not see their thread recently. Perhaps due to recession!

Howdy chief CWP. it has been a while since we last converged. On the contrary, the HH group is now even stronger than before. The man still needs his beer la, regardless of the situation. The only difference is that we've now taken the subject offline. PM me for further info, I repeat... Friday sessions are still on!:D

climenta;410509 said:
Howdy chief CWP. it has been a while since we last converged. On the contrary, the HH group is now even stronger than before. The man still needs his beer la, regardless of the situation. The only difference is that we've now taken the subject offline. PM me for further info, I repeat... Friday sessions are still on!:D

Hi buddy,

Yes, it has been awhile. So, you have gone underground!:wink:

I have a confession to make. It was a good outing for me as I met a few new friends and enjoyed my drinks. However, I had a tough time walking to my car and I probably made a fool of myself with the way I walked. To be honest, I did not expect the drinks to hit me that badly as I would consider myself to be a pretty decent dirnker. I am not sure if some of the patrons were smoking something more exotic.:eek:

The good part was I was able to remain conscious and sober to drive back... Even then, the drive was still an experience with my head throbbing away. Was my first time driving in that condition!!!

You never know... may just drop by one day with some new ZZ kakis! Still the usual haunt at Plaza TTDI?

CleanWorldPeace;410582 said:
Hi buddy,

Yes, it has been awhile. So, you have gone underground!:wink:

I have a confession to make. It was a good outing for me as I met a few new friends and enjoyed my drinks. However, I had a tough time walking to my car and I probably made a fool of myself with the way I walked. To be honest, I did not expect the drinks to hit me that badly as I would consider myself to be a pretty decent dirnker. I am not sure if some of the patrons were smoking something more exotic.:eek:

The good part was I was able to remain conscious and sober to drive back... Even then, the drive was still an experience with my head throbbing away. Was my first time driving in that condition!!!

You never know... may just drop by one day with some new ZZ kakis! Still the usual haunt at Plaza TTDI?

Haha, I'm very sure we don't do weed n stuff so it was definitely the liquids you consumed that night:D

Anyway, the guys don't always hang out at the same place every week. Don't worry, I'll give you a tinker with details once the plans for this Friday are confirmed. Till then, cheers n beers:top:

Hi all Z3 and Z4 Owners

Any suggestion..Anywhere will do..

Fugowitz..

U sure u can get parking for all of us...I agreed with wat CWP mentioned earlier

DK..

We cannot drink as much as last time...
But good suggestion...

Hi Guys...
I'm Gerald frm Penang. Thinking of driving down KL this Fri and was wondering if there's any meetup tentatively fixed this weekend. It's REALLY hard to get Z'ers up North to meet up in large groups.

Cheers :) :p

Hi haKKaMaE,

Well, we have a fellow Z coming from Penang, you better organised something to welcome him. I agree with Fugowitz that TTDI wet market is not really a nice place to meet, so you may wish to suggest a new haunt! Leaving it in your safe hands now...

Pls also look at the threads under "car care and detailing" if you wish to give that extra shine for your cars...

hello guys.....long time no see!!!.....is been really bz for me last mth.....name the plc i'll come!!!!....HAKKAMEE pls organised s'thg for our fellow Z's Gcarch......

If this TT this weekend, I wont be able to attend as I am driving north to Penang. Have a good session.

NetMaestro

Greetings folks. HakM the honour goes to you in suggesting a venue. Any joints with nice GROs in PJ &D'sara? Wouldn't want Gcarch to feel lonely in KL.

Guys...how about Desa Park City?? They hav a nice car park in front and a few decent cafes...consider?? After that we can drive off using the LDP which has a few gd bends...

Anyone here planning to sell their Z4 to the dealers, please let me know.

I hope to pay more than what they offer. I'm particularly looking for an 03 or 04 model.

Thanks guys.

Top Bottom