PANASSS!! Red Hot E36 318i (A) sedan

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;643154 said:
http://www.mudah.my/BMW+M3+Motorsport+17+inch+rims-10044253.htm

Bro, the above set rims will suit pretty in your car.

Hi bro, already found my rims :)

Thanks for all the suggestions to mod to twin pipe. I'm not too bothered if you can tell if it's a 4 potter inside or not since I'm planning a 6 cylinder conversion say in a year's time. I might go for quad exhaust then LOL!

Pics of what I did 2 weeks ago to come soon!

Eggie86;643273 said:
Stig's probably kicking himself in the nuts for starting this thread.

Cue the poison coming left, right and centre! :biggrin:

ROFL! The poison can come but without money, nothing's going anywhere hahaha...

stig;643279 said:
ROFL! The poison can come but without money, nothing's going anywhere hahaha...
pipe conversion very cheap... don't worry... now let me help me find you the nearest ATM haahhahaha cucuk duit tu bang jangan tak cucuk... Bumper depan dah Mtech. Takkan nak exhaust mcm straw je.

Iylia H;643392 said:
pipe conversion very cheap... don't worry... now let me help me find you the nearest ATM haahhahaha cucuk duit tu bang jangan tak cucuk... Bumper depan dah Mtech. Takkan nak exhaust mcm straw je.

Speaking of bumpers:

Got a broken bumper support:

Not sure if this is the exact part numbers:

03 Support left 1 51121960697 $15.15
03 Support right 1 51121960698 $15.15

Eggie86;645214 said:
Ouch man. Hope your car will be fixed soon. :top:

Haha trying to get it fixed soon so I can pimp it this weekend at company event LOL!

stig;645237 said:
Haha trying to get it fixed soon so I can pimp it this weekend at company event LOL!

Able to showcase it for this week's TT then?

why don't u pay a visit to my local favourite, AH WAI MASTER EXHAUST AND MAGAD (he means mud guard) ss19 subang jaya.. he might be able to fabricate the brackets for you.. very good workmanship... and since he is an exhaust master as he claim to be, cucuk ATM at the nearby 7 eleven, to replace your straw exhaust hahahah racunzzzz!

Iylia H;645315 said:
why don't u pay a visit to my local favourite, AH WAI MASTER EXHAUST AND MAGAD (he means mud guard) ss19 subang jaya.. he might be able to fabricate the brackets for you.. very good workmanship... and since he is an exhaust master as he claim to be, cucuk ATM at the nearby 7 eleven, to replace your straw exhaust hahahah racunzzzz!

Some serious racun here. Hahaha, straw exhaust. Nice one! :top:

stig;645202 said:
Speaking of bumpers:

Got a broken bumper support:

Not sure if this is the exact part numbers:

03 Support left 1 51121960697 $15.15
03 Support right 1 51121960698 $15.15

adoi .... :(:( ... bila kena ni stig???

Iylia H;645315 said:

Oh I didn't know he does this... and I always hang about Syed ss19 :D. Will check him out for this repair work soonest. What kind of exhaust does he do as well?

Eggie86;645354 said:
Some serious racun here. Hahaha, straw exhaust. Nice one! :top:

Yeah I know! I think I don't need an engine upgrade - I need a sound upgrade!

dzuljazz2001;645358 said:
adoi .... :(:( ... bila kena ni stig???

Wednesday in the wee hours of the morning :(. So that makes it 4 bumper incidents in 3 months. That red colour is seriously dangerous!

well his shops is not that state of the art... but he does all the sort of exhaust modification like what you may find in canggih shops in sunway.

hurts to see an e36 off figured ...get it fixxed soon ....maybe an M3 rear bumper is due ...

Top Bottom