you can just call me SKY..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
_M_;799620 said:
Gendong is president.. Madziz is a classic victim.. tengok la kereta dier.. nothing is untouched by racunss! :D

Cit!! Its the other way around. Im the victim n madziz is maharaja racun supreme....

Actualy you all are maharaja racun...Sky nice car. M-Sport tu. Just change mspot steering to get better grip and M sport 4 door bumper

Cik Amoi,
Wahh dah buka showroom la.
Nice direction you are going with the car. Good to know that precious racuns are not gone to waste muahahhaaha.

soulfood;799574 said:
Ni sume kije gendong, strider74, consoglieri & irfan80... Usual suspect....:smokin:
Soulfood, ni bukan racun, ini dinamakan demokrasi terpimpin....:rock:

Strider74;799679 said:
Cik Amoi,
Wahh dah buka showroom la.
Nice direction you are going with the car. Good to know that precious racuns are not gone to waste muahahhaaha.

Mmg nak buat you guys just pushing it and make it faster jer.. Hahaha.. Lepas ni kita cari mangsa lain.. Else i buat2 mc lak from next tt.. :burnout:

Mtigo;799674 said:
Actualy you all are maharaja racun...Sky nice car. M-Sport tu. Just change mspot steering to get better grip and M sport 4 door bumper

Hihi.. Bumper da dalam list da.. That one next project.. Kena cari yg betul2 berkenan dihati.. :wink:

AmoiSky;799701 said:
Hihi.. Bumper da dalam list da.. That one next project.. Kena cari yg betul2 berkenan dihati.. :wink:
Rear bumper & exhaust come hand in hand sis he3...

AmoiSky;799701 said:
Good to have a list. Try to divide it into sections, Cosmetics, preventive maintenance, current nagging problems etc...
Then can prioritize, like angel eyes, bumper, smoked rear brake lights.....hehehe

Amoi ....save ya money on the mods ....

do what ..sell that e46 and upgrade to the ///M e46 ...surely will smoke the rest of the guys out there ....

consoglieri;799702 said:
Rear bumper & exhaust come hand in hand sis he3...

Betul tu betul tu... So u punya bila buat? I nak settle engine dulu.. Sbb baru dapat tak tau apa lagi yg kena buat.. I can share dnlist what i did.. Tgk what else missing.. Water system dah almost new dah so da bole rasa lega.. Mlm nnt leh cite2..

ICEMAN 68;799705 said:
Amoi ....save ya money on the mods ....

do what ..sell that e46 and upgrade to the ///M e46 ...surely will smoke the rest of the guys out there ....

Ada sesapa yang nak offer tukar one to one tak?? Wakakakaka

AmoiSky;799707 said:
Ada sesapa yang nak offer tukar one to one tak?? Wakakakaka

tukar one to one maybe tough larr .... but if you park ya car in the used car bay and hop onto an ///M e46 surely everyone will welcome you ...

modding a base model ....end of the days is just a waste of moolahs and it's never gonna end ...since you car is pretty stock ...the used car market will take it and you'll not loose much depriciation value ...

ask around the ///M owner here ...

AmoiSky;799595 said:
Lepas tt esok baru upload.. X muat space allocated and masih tengah kumpul lagi pics.. Sori ek, kono tunggu lagi..

But can view here.. Lebih kurang gini lerr..

http://www.velocitymotoring.com/links/gallery/VMR_Wheels_BMW_3-Series_Gray_V710_19_Gunmetal_1684.php

Let me help you

5986332938_2b43446550.jpg

5241524541_6473387568_z.jpg

5985773295_24df5e0187_b.jpg

AmoiSKY, nice ride.. nak yg center console tuh boleh letak drinks. mine takde biasa je.. anyway kudos to u and ur ride. maintain and we geng with MadZiz and kacau jalan jalan in KD :p

sharizat;799765 said:
AmoiSKY, nice ride.. nak yg center console tuh boleh letak drinks. mine takde biasa je.. anyway kudos to u and ur ride. maintain and we geng with MadZiz and kacau jalan jalan in KD :p

Hihi.. Center console tu i cari and found kat atsb.. Cari kat mudah ada jual kat gombak or kereta potong.. Murah skit..
I also changed the gear and handbrake boots sbb dah tak berapa cantik di mata.. Hihi..

Tak berani nak ikut madziz sbb kete dia power sangat leyy.. Kita tunggu next tt kat kd..

AmoiSky;799810 said:
Hihi.. Center console tu i cari and found kat atsb.. Cari kat mudah ada jual kat gombak or kereta potong.. Murah skit..
I also changed the gear and handbrake boots sbb dah tak berapa cantik di mata.. Hihi..

Tak berani nak ikut madziz sbb kete dia power sangat leyy.. Kita tunggu next tt kat kd..

Wei mana ada power la....tadi on the way back from Shah Alam, Abg Kawasan Gendong smoked me and Sly.....until the point Sly sendiri kata waaah banyak confidence dah Gendong since changed to Eibachs!!!! LOL......

MadZiZ;799935 said:
Wei mana ada power la....tadi on the way back from Shah Alam, Abg Kawasan Gendong smoked me and Sly.....until the point Sly sendiri kata waaah banyak confidence dah Gendong since changed to Eibachs!!!! LOL......

Ahahahah dan sesi bakar membakar diteruskan :p

MadZiZ;799935 said:

Ahahaa... i heard wife n kid were complaining about d ride comfort after installed Eibach... how bro Gendong counter tht? I wanna learn

Top Bottom