you can just call me SKY..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AmoiSky

Official Member
Finally, i managed to take some photo of my E46 318i Japan Spec (make 2002 reg 2004).. Been busy with some fine tuning, changing some old parts, troubleshooting, holiday, teh tarik sessions, only now i am uploading some pictures for teaser.. there will be more photos coming and I will try and upload in a timely manner.. these pictures mostly taken before racun and teh tarik sessions..:vroam:
00179_zpsa6be779c.jpg
00190-2_zps03704eb4.jpg
perhaps some guidance (not racun) from all sifus can make my car a better car that its current state..more pics after i download them from my hp and after ETT tomorrow :girl:

Finally!! Congratulations on your rejuvenated ride.....live long n prosper!!

gendong;799562 said:

InsyaAllah.. thank you bro gendong.. file dah tak boleh upload dah.. nanti cuba lain kali..

gendong;799562 said:

The Master Racuner has given you his blessing, bila Abg nak follow? Lol

Good update miss, please use other online resources for the pictures, I use photobucket.com and flickr.com. I stopped using the latter as soon as I found out they had 200Mb cap.

It was nice chatting with you though in such a rushing environment just now.

Cheers.
seewai

seewai;799567 said:
Good update miss, please use other online resources for the pictures, I use photobucket.com and flickr.com. I stopped using the latter as soon as I found out they had 200Mb cap.

It was nice chatting with you though in such a rushing environment just now.

Cheers.
seewai

It was nice meeting you too seewai.. sorry you cant use the fuel cap after all the rounds you made..

thank you for your suggestion.. i shall update more photos via other means.. didnt realize it was capped at 200mb..

Nice ride there bro! Is it a J-spec M-sport? I saw semi-bucket seats there. Keke

Ni sume kije gendong, strider74, consoglieri & irfan80... Usual suspect....:smokin:

VMR lagi tuh, yes soulfood all the job of those usual suspects that you named lol.

wingzee;799573 said:
Nice ride there bro! Is it a J-spec M-sport? I saw semi-bucket seats there. Keke

It comes with it.. Got the right japanese to choose as option.. Lucky me no need to change already.. But not m spec laa.. Wanna be only.. Hahahaa..

soulfood;799574 said:
Ni sume kije gendong, strider74, consoglieri & irfan80... Usual suspect....:smokin:
Where got? Kitorang rekomen je. Sok cabut la jap ke putra heights. Dokat je tu...

soulfood;799574 said:

Saya setuju sangat dengan kenyataan tersebut.. Wakakakaa..:rock:

MadZiZ;799578 said:
VMR lagi tuh, yes soulfood all the job of those usual suspects that you named lol.

I ingat you president kelab racun meracun madziz.. :6:

AmoiSky;799585 said:
I ingat you president kelab racun meracun madziz.. :6:

Gendong is president.. Madziz is a classic victim.. tengok la kereta dier.. nothing is untouched by racunss! :D

Top Bottom