X1 in Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I got the invitation...but will be outstation.

What I heard, 2.0d will be in earlier, and 1.8 will come in after June.

I went to Naza to pick up a Mini and the sales man told me the X1 is about RM289,000.00 Got a few version though.

And BMW 5 Series, F10, 525i - RM380,000.00

Jack

the price is around the basic Q5 package..direct competitor..Q5 looks slick whereas X1 looks muscular

BMW9700;508224 said:
the price is around the basic Q5 package..direct competitor..Q5 looks slick whereas X1 looks muscular

I thought Q5 is X3 competitor? Size is around the X3 size, no? I think the X1 will compete with a rumoured upcoming Q3, based on the VW Tiguan.

safrul;435413 said:
X1 is based on E90....they going to beefing up new X3 and X5....

Thats what i heard....anyway..cant wait to test drive this car....

i did it yesterday..... very though and i quite impressed with the suspention when i drove in off road........hehehehee

GhostDriver;450573 said:
I'm really interested in this. Probably will be my next BMW. Any idea when it's releasing in Malaysia. It's on sale here in UK on the 24th of October 2009!

Here's the commercial :

i also fallen in love with x1....

Eh? Whatever happened to that post about the first driving impressions with the X1?

I suppose it was deleted as it contained information that is not suppoesd to be released before the official launch?

Funny, my invite is for Friday..... 9 April. Maybe for the backbenchers.....

.. the red pocket is for u to slot in the little card on the left to filter out the red color so you can see the X1 image more clearly. But no string/lanyard attached.. ???

MSport;509612 said:
Funny, my invite is for Friday..... 9 April. Maybe for the backbenchers.....

I received 2 invites, one for Wed and one for Fri. So am going to the one on Wed. I dunno why they sent me 2 invites. Only bought 1 car....

astroboy;509663 said:
.. the red pocket is for u to slot in the little card on the left to filter out the red color so you can see the X1 image more clearly. But no string/lanyard attached.. ???

When I first received the package, I shook it and sounded there were free peanuts inside it. Anyway, there was a ball-chain given.

Traveler;509668 said:
I received 2 invites, one for Wed and one for Fri. So am going to the one on Wed. I dunno why they sent me 2 invites. Only bought 1 car....

Bro, maybe one invite came from your E90 purchase and the subsequent come from your MINI purchase.
See you there on Wednesday ya.

Let's list down who is going on Wednesday and Friday.

Wednesday

Friday

1. Albundy

Wednesday

Friday

1. Albundy
2. vish

Wednesday
1. Traveler

Friday

1. Albundy
2. vish

Wednesday
1. Traveler
2.BMW9700
3.Romeo V12

Friday

1. Albundy
2. vish

Top Bottom