Windscreen Needs Help

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ivanblur

Club Guest
Hi all sifus and bros, I m a newbie here seriously need help, just got my E46 last week went for tinting and had a horrible job done! Please avoid this shop at Puchong Kinrara named Wang Car Decor Accessories Shop. The bos really an arrogant asshole. Worst part is that while he wanted to trace the tint out he actually made a line cut on my windscreen which is quite obvious! Any sifus out there know where can i get this line cut fixed? Desparately need help!

Windscreen needs help

herbert;602017 said:
Go to Dr Cermin at Puchong just behind TESCO.

Thanks bro Herbert, but problem is that most shops said cannot be repaired true ah?

I guess you need to find a shop that will use glass polish compound to sand down the lines. Perhaps KC our car detailer can help you on this. His mobile is (016) 220-9227.

I believe most willl say , go to Dr Cermin .... there is one located near Ampang Point in MRR2 ... where are your from anyway bro and since this is your 4th posting, have you made any introduction at the Newbies section? ....If you have, fine and thank you ... :):):) if you hv not, please do so ...and WELCOME to the forum.

the dr cermin at taman mayang is usually not very busy.. the one near PJ police station is usually packed.

Windscreen needs help

dzuljazz2001;602046 said:
I believe most willl say , go to Dr Cermin .... there is one located near Ampang Point in MRR2 ... where are your from anyway bro and since this is your 4th posting, have you made any introduction at the Newbies section? ....If you have, fine and thank you ... :):):) if you hv not, please do so ...and WELCOME to the forum.

Thank bro for all the advise: Name is Ivan @ ivanblur, just got my E46 last friday and I m from Bandar Kinrara Puchong. I shall use the advise here. Thanks alot

Top Bottom