Why choose E46 318?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
affan66;363696 said:
kalau risau, jangan beli. Sonang cito.

:)
Bro affan66,awak cakap macam ni mungkin kerana income u tinggi,tapi pada saya income hanya 10K-12K utk sebulan,sebab itu kena pikir betul betul sebelum buat keputusan beli kereta Banyak Makan Wang ni.he..he..he....

sfl;363813 said:
Bro affan66,awak cakap macam ni mungkin kerana income u tinggi,tapi pada saya income hanya 10K-12K utk sebulan,sebab itu kena pikir betul betul sebelum buat keputusan beli kereta Banyak Makan Wang ni.he..he..he....

Yes - BMW is expensive to maintain. To some 10K - 12 K is just their monthly expenditure to maintain the car. I have also come across people who just spend maybe circa RM 500 to service the car on periodic basis.

Then again - i know some people who drives Honda and spent 2-3 K monthly ...

Tepuk dada tanya selera ...

sfl;363813 said:

guys, i really dunno where this queries are leading to as i know of some people who don't earn as much as 10-12k per mth but are enjoying the UDM and are able to maintain them sufficient enough.

suggest you pikir and pikir...and pikir...and pikir....and after that...pikir somemore....

in the meantime, i'll be driving the UDM with no worries. Life is good!

sfl;363645 said:
Sorry for late reply,Bro Hellraiser,may i ask where can i test drive UDM?at used car dealer or AB?

aiks??! sudah tahu mau tanye......gua manyak heiran lah...

Bro sfl...both cars are wonderful cars but u cant compare or expect us to let you know which one to choose since its a bmw forum and almost every forummer here is bimmer craze...u still can find alot of forummers driving other cars rather then bmw and still admire bmw cars...if you ask me i'll say the handling,badge and performance of the engine gives an ok right away compare to a new civic which is still far away from and earlier bmw model..well in the end of the day to answer your question i must be you...

gaji 5k ke 6k sebulan pun boleh pakai second-hand e46.....

e46 tahun 2001 pun still okay...

guys, i dun think this guy is serious. just seeing how far this thread will go. if serious, join us for teh tarik session and we'll talk details. not easy to answer to all your enquiries in this format.

Hellraiser;364064 said:
guys, i dun think this guy is serious. just seeing how far this thread will go. if serious, join us for teh tarik session and we'll talk details. not easy to answer to all your enquiries in this format.

i agree with you ... There are so many posers in the forum ...
And frankly - i don't answer them anymore. But this one catches my eyes with that 10-12K income bracket stuff ... What's the underlining messages ? Heck - you can even drive THE M3 if you are in that bracket !

Yes - face to face discussion will be better - more so if it's over a TT.

i once had a chat with this chap. one thing led to another and we were talking about bowling. i asked if he was good and he said yes." whats yer best score?" i asked. he said 450. (go figure)

oh well...we all have our dreams....

QD250;364054 said:
gaji 5k ke 6k sebulan pun boleh pakai second-hand e46.....

e46 tahun 2001 pun still okay...

mane ada? penoreh getah pun boleh beli BMW beb....

To drive a bmw is really just a decision to take the first leap. If you are a miser and are afraid of unforseen expenses, then don´t buy one. On the other hand, if you are a calculated risk taker and know how to manage your expenses to maintain the car, then why not?

I think on one else can advice you whether it is ok to get or not to get a BMW except yourself because ultimately you know your traits, personality, spending habits and financial status better than anyone else.

I had seen this kind of discussion before in MotorTrader forum 3 years back. hehehe...

BMW - Ultimate Driving Machine... U drive and people will look... U feel good!!
Civic - Power of Dreams... U drive and people will look in your dreams only.... hahaha.

Hellraiser;364077 said:
i once had a chat with this chap. one thing led to another and we were talking about bowling. i asked if he was good and he said yes." whats yer best score?" i asked. he said 450. (go figure)

oh well...we all have our dreams....

450 - 3 games.. avg 150 lah.. :listen: that my score.. :listen:

535i;364069 said:
i agree with you ... There are so many posers in the forum ...
And frankly - i don't answer them anymore. But this one catches my eyes with that 10-12K income bracket stuff ... What's the underlining messages ? Heck - you can even drive THE M3 if you are in that bracket !

Yes - face to face discussion will be better - more so if it's over a TT.

That means you can drive an M5 ???... :love:

Top Bottom