Who Wants To Go Bowling

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thank god it has been postponed. I actually cant make it tomorrow. So i guess i'll be seeing all of you on friday for weekly tt..

its ok RB..................ok guys the new date is tuesday 22.01.08 time 830pm cheers

aiyo.. why cancel? i am leaving spore just after lunch and will be back this evening sempat go and bowl... afraid to TT coz too many people. thought of starting with small outing like this first... get to know some of you first.

aiya.....22nd Jan is just 6 days away. If you cant wait to go bowling, go to TT this friday-lah! What is there to be shy? Everyone there is big strong and friendly!

aiyo, no mory la kit84, everywhr also many people wat??...

so just join us this friday TT at Aman Suria -> KNK

c ya!!!

no worries RB..
22nd shud b ok..hopefully can mke it..
at least can get some rest after da futsal..
bytwy my avrge score is below 300 only..not more then tat..!!

rahizwan;281414 said:
aiyo, no mory la kit84, everywhr also many people wat??...

so just join us this friday TT at Aman Suria -> KNK

c ya!!!

woi tis is bowling thread lah woi NOT USHA thread for TT lah woi :stupid:

Guys the event cant be held on 22.01.2008 because the veneu is booked for malaysian open. They are free after 27.01.2008 so i propose 30.01.2008 whish is Wednesday time 8.30pm.
Any way i will be there today just to play on my own. Free pls drop by.

redbaron;281564 said:
What gat Kit84 got to do with this la my friend

She'll will be there tonight ma.... she's on the way as we post now..

kit84;281407 said:
..... i am leaving spore just after lunch and will be back this evening sempat go and bowl... ..... get to know some of you first.

redbaron;281546 said:
Guys the event cant be held on 22.01.2008 because the veneu is booked for malaysian open. They are free after 27.01.2008 so i propose 30.01.2008 whish is Wednesday time 8.30pm.
Any way i will be there today just to play on my own. Free pls drop by.

RB why die die must bowl @ sunway? summit kennot arh?

The place nice la bro futher more easy for people to come la cppeng. Come la tonight than can return my barang. Astroboy that all i dont know whether she is coming or not but me going because have not bowl for some time. If you want to come you are most welcome.Suway also got smoking place la bro

Top Bottom