Where To Get Meguiars Products?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

saat

Club Guest
Planning to get some of the polishing, waxing and sealing product for first time job on my new Aveo.Anyone can tell me where I can get Meguiars product around SJ and PJ area.

Harry Bright, Taman Mayang (near Stuttgart) - members get special price (i think);ACE Hardware, Ikano Power Centre (or any other ACE branch I suppose);orEunos One Utama

Does Harry Bright use their own or your own Meguairs products when detailing your car?

Originally posted by 3er@Dec 27 2004, 03:32 PM Does Harry Bright use their own or your own Meguairs products when detailing your car?
They use their own MGs I think....anyway, u r unlikely to have the mega arsenal array of polishing weapons of mass destruction that they have...

HB uses their own MG stuff when they detail cars....that's included in the price. :D I've not heard of any professional detailers practising the BYO concept so far......is there?

Originally posted by Jipster@Dec 27 2004, 04:07 PM They use their own MGs I think....anyway, u r unlikely to have the mega arsenal array of polishing weapons of mass destruction that they have...
Yes. I agree about them having more than me. But i thought of just using my products since i bought them already and shave a few bucks. Call me cheap.... :)

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 27 2004, 04:48 PM HB uses their own MG stuff when they detail cars....that's included in the price. :D I've not heard of any professional detailers practising the BYO concept so far......is there?
I read some time ago in the previous forum that there are those backyard boys who wash and detail for you using your own products. Somewhere near Mungo Jerry in SS2, PJ?

harrry bright has the best detailing setup.....

anyone say anything negative, i run u over with my bike.......maybe i let my pillion run you over....she needs the practise......!!!!

Any idea where can i buy the new MG's clay bar ?

I tried Ace but not avail. I still have half pc of the old clay bar that came with the MG quick detailer pack but the old one is really too sticky.. it create more mess than help sometime.

Originally posted by skycon@Dec 28 2004, 12:49 AM
Any idea where can i buy the new MG's clay bar ?

I tried Ace but not avail. I still have half pc of the old clay bar that came with the MG quick detailer pack but the old one is really too sticky.. it create more mess than help sometime.
try ace ikano powercentre...last time I wuz there they had a couple of packs unless u talking about a new version....

or try HB of course can save sum moolah as well....

OR HECK get it dun by HB larrr, why u wanna mess with clay, plastacine, playdoh and all that :) :) :)

Guess what guy's, I hit myself with a double whammy:

Bought a whole bunch of products and then thought to myself, what the heck, why dont I let them do it without myself breaking a sweat.

HB did a good job with the Aveo's metallic black paintwork. 2 rains and one week, the wax is still good.

Whilts there, there was a 7er being waxed (maintenance I guess) and geram like hell. You should have seen it. You could lick the paintwork.

Going to send my E39 there for the full treatment and my new Accord for a first time wax job.

I dropped by HB and had a look over all their packages just a few days ago. Later when i was at home i realised that while they have all the polish and wax jobbies, they didnt mention about claying.

So for the regulars there, do they clay? Or is it implied? Or not done at all? Or upon request only with extra charge?

Originally posted by 3er@Jan 2 2005, 06:34 PM
I dropped by HB and had a look over all their packages just a few days ago. Later when i was at home i realised that while they have all the polish and wax jobbies, they didnt mention about claying.

So for the regulars there, do they clay? Or is it implied? Or not done at all? Or upon request only with extra charge?
Upon request only with extra charge.

Originally posted by Daredevil@Jan 2 2005, 11:04 PM
Is claying still necessary after sanding down???? :eek:
DD I dun think so...sanding down would mean that the infected top layer already excised ....no more bad stuff for clay bar to pick up....

Heck, what do I know?! This is a job for super kev!....calling on master kevs...yoohooooo...

Top Bottom