Where to buy F30 spare tire?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

NCc

Club Guest
All,I'm fed-up with RFT. Going for non-RFT but need all to advice where can i go about getting a spare tyre comes with the right tools. i.e Jack, etc.... ?? f30 spare saver spare tyre is difficult to source and very expensive. If anyone here opted for non-RFT, please shed some lights?thanks in advance.

NCc;847431 said:
All,

I'm fed-up with RFT. Going for non-RFT but need all to advice where can i go about getting a spare tyre comes with the right tools. i.e Jack, etc.... ?? f30 spare saver spare tyre is difficult to source and very expensive.

If anyone here opted for non-RFT, please shed some lights?

thanks in advance.

Bro, what's wrong with RFT ?

splee;847458 said:
Bro, what's wrong with RFT ?

Within a year my 3 RFT tires damaged beyond repairable. All side walls burst or bulged caused by only minor road damaged. Too expensive to spend on replacing these tires!! Sigh...

I wonder who can share further how to get a suitable spare tire for f30?

Kewl_AL;847433 said:
Most of us just get a repair kit and an electric pump.

If side wall damage those kits are useless right?

- - - Updated - - -

Kewl_AL;847433 said:
Most of us just get a repair kit and an electric pump.

If side wall damage those kits are useless right?

NCc;847474 said:
Within a year my 3 RFT tires damaged beyond repairable. All side walls burst or bulged caused by only minor road damaged. Too expensive to spend on replacing these tires!! Sigh...

I wonder who can share further how to get a suitable spare tire for f30?

Bro, are you on GY RFT? There have been many cases of side wall damage for GY RFT. Maybe you should consider other brand RFT instead of changing to non RFT. IMO RFT is safer and more reliable. Did you inflate your RFT to the correct pressure? Under inflated RFT is prone to side wall damage when entering pot holes.

NCc;847431 said:
All,

I'm fed-up with RFT. Going for non-RFT but need all to advice where can i go about getting a spare tyre comes with the right tools. i.e Jack, etc.... ?? f30 spare saver spare tyre is difficult to source and very expensive.

thanks in advance.

I bought a spare tyre kit from Eurotuner for my E90. You can check with them if they have it or can order one for the F30.

- - - Updated - - -

NCc;847431 said:
All,

thanks in advance.

I bought a spare tyre kit from Eurotuner for my E90. You can check with them if they have it or can order one for the F30.

http://www.mudah.my/BMW+F10+F30+Spare+Tyre+Kit+Genuine+Option-23259173.htm

5954329496.jpg

http://www.mudah.my/BMW+E60+E90+spare+saver+tyre-23433494.htm

6918290157.jpg

splee;847477 said:
Bro, are you on GY RFT? There have been many cases of side wall damage for GY RFT. Maybe you should consider other brand RFT instead of changing to non RFT. IMO RFT is safer and more reliable. Did you inflate your RFT to the correct pressure? Under inflated RFT is prone to side wall damage when entering pot holes.

Bro Splee, GY RFT quality is so unbearable and i'm kinda phobia to continue use RFT unless you can recommend other good brands which has been proven much better than GY RFT? :listen:

Din know inflated RFT will caused side wall damage easily.

Pirelli P Zero RFT is much better than GY stock tyres.

I'm on my second set of P Zero. Hit many potholes, so far no damage. I like the firm sidewall and decent grip..:top:

NCc;847508 said:
Bro, do you know whether e90 is compatible with f30? I hope E90 (RM750) kit can be used on f30 (RM1900) coz it's way cheaper..

Yes when it comes to lugs measurement for both wheels. Just need to make sure the jack fits your jack mount (it should) and the lug bolts are short enough to fastern the space saver spare wheels.

The RM1.9k is alloy wheels, lighter. And the wheels thickness is same as full size alloy wheels, so no issues with the bolts.

The chop shops RM750 is too costly. If it's Japanese car, the space saver wheels range Rm20~RM50 a piece. The old jack can't be RM700 wat?!..

The RM1.9k kit may seems expensive by comparison, but quality very different.

NCc;847503 said:
Bro Splee, GY RFT quality is so unbearable and i'm kinda phobia to continue use RFT unless you can recommend other good brands which has been proven much better than GY RFT? :listen:

Din know inflated RFT will caused side wall damage easily.

I am on GY RFT as well. Coming to my first anniversary now and so far so good. No sidewall bulge yet. After reading about the problem with GY RFT, I have been very careful while on the road to avoid potholes. I am sure there are other RFT tyres that's more reliable than GY. My suggestion to you is to stick with RFT for safety and reliability and furthermore our UDM is designed to run on RFT for best performance.

mizhan;847559 said:
just visit Speed Line at Kota Damansara. PM affan on the price.

Bro Mizhan,

Is affan our member? If yes I will PM him soon.

Thanks

splee;847587 said:
I am on GY RFT as well. Coming to my first anniversary now and so far so good. No sidewall bulge yet. After reading about the problem with GY RFT, I have been very careful while on the road to avoid potholes. I am sure there are other RFT tyres that's more reliable than GY. My suggestion to you is to stick with RFT for safety and reliability and furthermore our UDM is designed to run on RFT for best performance.

You must be a very careful driver. Going to ask the pricing around first but RFT is really good for safety.

You can also get it at spare part shops like bavarian auto, bomin auto and inner power.

NCc;847613 said:
You must be a very careful driver. Going to ask the pricing around first but RFT is really good for safety.

No choice. Have to watch out for potholes. RFTs are expensive but when think about safety, I think it's all worth it especially when you frequently travel at high speed. It can saves your life in case your tyre burst at high speed.

Affan is the towkay for speedline ah?

NCc;847612 said:
Bro Mizhan,

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Aran is the towkay for speedline ah?

NCc;847612 said:
Bro Mizhan,

Thanks

Top Bottom