Where to buy mobility kit and how much?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
GT3;810457 said:
Bro can I know where u get the mobility kit?rm260 only the pump or full set?thanks for helping.

me too wanna know.. now running on non RFT, looking for the kit asap.. :).
Thanks

DICE;812273 said:
me too wanna know.. now running on non RFT, looking for the kit asap.. :).
Thanks
Bro I get mine dy at eunos 1utama...similar like anaksarawak...bought rm160+...u can go on wednesday whole day 10% discount.

I think a number of the other members as well bought the full mobility kit which comes with a spare tyre. You can order it from Eurotuner which is one of the club's vendor. Used to just carry the sealant for the tyre but during an excursion to the east coast, went through the usual trunk roads with a friend and he hit a bad pothole. Two rims bent and caused two tyres to go flat. Hence why I see the need for the spare tyre. If you travel a lot in the city then it is a little over kill :)

GT3;812281 said:
Bro I get mine dy at eunos 1utama...similar like anaksarawak...bought rm160+...u can go on wednesday whole day 10% discount.
thanks bro.

Hello All..I was told that the 12V mobility kit may not be powerful enough to inflate the tyre. Some even suggested just get one of those pedal pump which is good enough. Any comment? Thx

pwfoon;812549 said:
Hello All..I was told that the 12V mobility kit may not be powerful enough to inflate the tyre. Some even suggested just get one of those pedal pump which is good enough. Any comment? Thx

Yes...get told by the salemen the same issue...he told me hav to pump twice...

Got a 12v pump from QuickSave. Used it to pump deflated Naza Ria van tyres. Did its job fine. Just make sure you check at the earliest convenience all tyres at petrol pump. At least it does get you out of trouble.
The cheap ones though I found are useless.

pwfoon;812549 said:

Guys, just wondering,once the slime is pumped into the tire, it shud plug the leak. Does it however make the tire unusable after that?

Since all the gunk is in the tire... How?

Batman78;822661 said:
Guys, just wondering,once the slime is pumped into the tire, it shud plug the leak. Does it however make the tire unusable after that?

Since all the gunk is in the tire... How?

It's supposed to patch up your tyre temporarily. It's to enable you to drive slowly towards the workshop to get your tyres fixed. Much like run flats

Thanks Mavik, so the tire chop can still patch the puncture as usual?

I was told that once the slime has sealed the leak it sorts of ruin the tire for good...

Top Bottom