Where can i get AC kits & lower spring in Penang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW520

Club Guest
Hi all,Can i know where to get AC bodykits & lower spring in Penang? Been search around for sometime but can get a shop which specialize on our e39...:106:

U can buy them from majority workshop and they able to order and install from u, mate.

bmw7833;551037 said:
U can buy them from majority workshop and they able to order and install from u, mate.

Yup, but just non of the shop is ready stock. If the shop with low demand of E39 accessories means less ppl went to the place for installation. Their work may not be good if they lack of experience. Other than this concern, those part the order is without painting. I had to send my car to paint shop & leave my car there for few days... As i know, some of the other brand car have ready painted bodykits which can install instantly...

I dont think u can get any painted ready kit here. Unless u willing to pay for original kit.

BMW520;550972 said:
Hi all,

Can i know where to get AC bodykits & lower spring in Penang? Been search around for sometime but can get a shop which specialize on our e39...:106:

bro drive down to KL. Plenty or look up Exoticmods.com in kota damansara they will deliver to you. Call sheldon if you want ori EKS motorsport Sunway

Top Bottom