S.O.S...Any BMW mechanic around Teluk Intan?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hammer1911;481595 said:
Bro..really lega dengar the problem to your ride not so bad .So from now on we have to be careful and ever ready if the same problem persists. Thanks for the info and have a good day bro.

Cheers.

jaleeks23;481596 said:
oh...ok!...great to hear that....how much did it cost to tow from teluk intan to ipoh?

Bear by insurance company, rm300. If tow to KL, rm500.

bmw7833;480961 said:
Called but divert into voice mail..:hmmmm2:

sori bro. according to ur S.O.S date... it seem that me in Myanmar...
thats y all call diverted//

firdaus325;563392 said:
sori bro. according to ur S.O.S date... it seem that me in Myanmar...
thats y all call diverted//

No problem..

So u stay in TI?

Any chance to meet up and talk cook?

Deng..the bad sign is back!

Today morning failed to crank the car again. Followed what Ah Kwan did like last time and car was back to normal.

Must be something wrong, either starter or fuel supply system. Time to burn money again!

alamak,too bad then.anyway is it okay to crank our car straight for two minutes?
happens to me this morning but after a few push on the acceleration pedal.the car start.

bmw7833;586548 said:
Deng..the bad sign is back!

Today morning failed to crank the car again. Followed what Ah Kwan did like last time and car was back to normal.

Must be something wrong, either starter or fuel supply system. Time to burn money again!

If the engine turn over during cranking..then it is not the starter..BMW engine is very sensitive regarding the fuel flooding..that is why it is recommended to let the engine idle for a while even if you want to move it for few centimetres..

in your case, if it's not the sensor, it could be that the flooding caused by the injector remain open when the engine was shut off. just one of the possibility

aliris;710500 said:
aiyyo...just realized that i replied to a very old thread..

Hehehh..u had provide a good opinion..no worry, old thread also need solutions and comments.

aliris;710500 said:
aiyyo...just realized that i replied to a very old thread..

old thread but can be a good reference for fellow forumers that loves to click on 'search' button to learn.. heheheh.

Top Bottom