Wheel Refurbishment

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Will be sending my 18" to Heap Soon Segambut tomorrow. I was quoted rm350 for refurbishment and they will loan me temp set. It will take 4 days to complete but they dont do powder coat.

haywire;673619 said:
You sure anybody wants to 'ask for Lee' at that price?

That is the price that we have to pay when coming to the shop with sportcar @ E92 :cool:

zeedo;674570 said:
Will be sending my 18" to Heap Soon Segambut tomorrow. I was quoted rm350 for refurbishment and they will loan me temp set. It will take 4 days to complete but they dont do powder coat.
Where is located? Like to sent my rims too...

Its near to AB segambut,just go staright (AB on ur right) and after toyota SC the shop is on the right. Looks a bit serabut that area. I'll be collecting mine on Friday...we'll how's the result.

zeedo;675672 said:
Its near to AB segambut,just go staright (AB on ur right) and after toyota SC the shop is on the right. Looks a bit serabut that area. I'll be collecting mine on Friday...we'll how's the result.

yep.....heap soo segambut.sent mine 5 years back....rm600 for all 4....ketuk and spray....very the good

Sent my Forgestars to MPS Auto today.. will be at least a week before I see them again,hope the outcome will be as expected.Got them to respray as well,hyperblack.

Top Bottom