Alloy Wheel Refurbishment

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tt...check elsewhere in this forum for info...i think it shud be back at extreme park but there wuz talk about keeping it at BU, dunno lah...anyway wont make it this time, going to ipoh friday morning for sum wedding....and no larrrrr, nobody will laugh at your car......trust me :)!

:lol: jipster...u sure ppl wont laugh at my car?i assure u tht mine is pretty bad condition..lollooks good on the outside but inside is another storyyeah i will make it a point to join u giuys for the next possible tt in buu hav a safe trip to ipoh then...btw...u getting married ah? :p :lol: aight-brad-

Originally posted by tyke@Dec 21 2004, 02:37 PM :lol: jipster...u sure ppl wont laugh at my car?i assure u tht mine is pretty bad condition..lollooks good on the outside but inside is another storyyeah i will make it a point to join u giuys for the next possible tt in buu hav a safe trip to ipoh then...btw...u getting married ah? :p :lol: aight-brad-
hahahahahahahahahaha :lol: Ive got 2 kids and my other car is a swedish tank (940)....Im wayyyyyyyyyy past that mate!

Originally posted by moots@Dec 21 2004, 03:44 PM jips...aisey don lah say laidat.....still got 3 vacancy maaaaaaaaa
hey moots bro....sooon arrr....we do swap swap ok.... :)

Affan,The finish on your rims is called hyper black. The wheels are painted black and then covered with a transparent silver paint.Heap Soon in Segambut CAN give you the original finish that you want.Cheers!

Originally posted by kevster30@Dec 21 2004, 11:05 PM Affan,The finish on your rims is called hyper black. The wheels are painted black and then covered with a transparent silver paint.Heap Soon in Segambut CAN give you the original finish that you want.Cheers!
There you go!!.....

Originally posted by affan66@Dec 22 2004, 08:50 AM kev,as long as the painter is back:D
u can call them up dude...Ive got their number...will pm u if want(cannot post no. here - against forum rules)

Jips,Pretty please. Some directions to go to the place would be good too.

Originally posted by kevster30@Dec 20 2004, 10:56 PM Jippy,Do grind/skim/weld outerlip of your rims rims, then bring them to me.........Muargggghhaahahahahaha!!!!!!I can get them repainted in a day or two! Call me if interested OK?
when i send my car in fer my next treatment, pls remind me on the above-mentioned rim services, looks like i need one of those too, 10q :)rgds, B)kahar abdullah

Hey guys, can you pass me the contact number and directions for Heap Soon in Segambut as well.Can they normally get the work done within a day and open on weekends?tks

hiif its just paint job on the rims, can i send it to any paint shop?or is it better to go to these tire shops that provide this service?

dun la go to any shop.....yours are not those cheapo wheels that nobody wants......

Let me the 1st to congratulate Jipster on his "new" rims.....Was there with him to take delivery of his babies today....4 of them!Looks like new including the rite center caps as well.....price? ask Jipster okay....but IMHO money well spent!!Cheers!

Originally posted by Jules@Dec 27 2004, 10:23 PM
Let me the 1st to congratulate Jipster on his "new" rims.....

Was there with him to take delivery of his babies today....4 of them!

Looks like new including the rite center caps as well.....price? ask Jipster okay....but IMHO money well spent!!

Cheers!
wohooo.....they look so nice n new :)....but wallet flattened oredi :( and I still have to get donuts too......*sigh*

I must say the workmanship is super first rate...Im satisfied!

I sent it to Sunny Tmn Mayang....it wasnt dun there lah....they just 'project managed' it fur me :) ....to tell u the truth, was quite worried how it would turn out but I must say they have exceeded my expectations....rims look like new!!

Top Bottom