What u think is lacking on e36?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
B33mEr;775862 said:
Haha the love is the same regardless even if it's a 318i :love: ... only the pain is different lol ;)

No Pain No Gain hehe

B33mEr;775862 said:
Haha the love is the same regardless even if it's a 318i :love: ... only the pain is different lol ;)

You mean the pain the other driver feels when smoked by ur M3 is it?

=P

Chrix;775887 said:
You mean the pain the other driver feels when smoked by ur M3 is it?

=P

Haha ... no larrr it's the pain on the wallet and also the maintenance required for the car :4:

loafer;533257 said:
Maybe I'm lucky I don't know. But I haven't encountered any of the issues besides the pillar covers.

If you ask me about quality, I would say the E36 beats a lot of other cars of its age hands down.

Beats down all the Proton car..............hahahahahahah

well i must say the sound proofing is not so good. but still, the driving pleasure is way ahead compared to some of new cars that i tested: city & preve :)

ezzo369;777356 said:
well i must say the sound proofing is not so good. but still, the driving pleasure is way ahead compared to some of new cars that i tested: city & preve :)

Those are bread & butter cars, a dime a dozen..

I kinda like it when we can hear the engine & exhaust a little... driving pleasure ma ;)

As described by others already,

- the driving position
- why the hell are the brake and clutch pedals so damn close. :motz:

Can live with the other shortfalls. Satisfaction you get from fooling around with the vtec peeps, priceless.

build quality seems to be lacking.....more so the quality of the plastics used for clips and fittings...... but, i wonder if they were ok when new? im sure high tempretures and the bad roads here are major contributions to the rattles etc that the interior can make........... ive cured most of them now, (2 screws in the glove box/dab of silicon on all the door trim clips etc etc...) and the car runs quietly.... road noise is also low as i am still using the original sized tyres and rims and exhaust. other than that i cannot say the e36 is lacking anything for a car of its age...........

One thing that i find lacking in the E36 is the ability to adjust the steering reach like you can in E46 ... You can adjust up & down but you can't adjust by pulling the steering wheel out further from the dash, or push it further back. I think in E30 you also have the same adjustability as the E46 no?

I'm still enjoy driving my E36 rather than E46..Maybe because of the cockpit is more solid and playing with 18 buttons OBC while driving...

hmmm.... glovebox sagging, door cards start to rattle, pillar clips broken, and of coz lack of power for my M43... always kena cucuk by myvi, viva, kenari haha

But won't complain much on the power, was driving a VW Polo 1.4 yesterday, could not even catch up with a Vios auto... hahahaha....those Germans~~

Russie;782440 said:
always kena cucuk by myvi, viva, kenari haha

I have a M52.. same effect. I think our engines are no match for local manufacturers hot hatches. Gosh darn, with I had a myvi......

/sarcasm

Dont be fool by those proton, perodua & Jap. They are design for low end torque. BMW power band starts fro 4k rpm onwards.
Let them cucuk you and feel great. They happy when can overtake BMW. I wonder if they dare to play on track or hiway

initialM;782583 said:
Dont be fool by those proton, perodua & Jap. They are design for low end torque. BMW power band starts fro 4k rpm onwards.
Let them cucuk you and feel great. They happy when can overtake BMW. I wonder if they dare to play on track or hiway

agree with bro IM...dare to play on highway...

Top Bottom