what sports car are you?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ah lian

Club Guest
if you were a sports car.... what will you be? take the test at: http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/ and paste your results here.... ha ha ha ha ha!! :D turned out this ah lian is a ...You are a Lamborghini Murcielago!
lambo.jpg
You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Cut&paste from the website:
You are a Porsche 911!

911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

911.jpg

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

err, but i dun like the rims.. :D

hahh..i'm a 'vette..!!

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
Take the [URL="http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar">Which Sports Car Are You?[/URL] quiz.

You are a Mercedes SLK!

slk.jpg

You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

Yuck! I hate the SLK but what to do? It's quite true to my nature. Geez! I hate myself!!

I'm a Ford Mustang! Good old american muscle!!!!

mustang.jpg

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money

I'm a Porsche 911!

I have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology (how true :p ). You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win (maybe). Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.(elite?? urm.. yeah.. right)

It's a sign!!!

Something's brewing in the kitchen!

Ah Lian, I am a Mazda Miata......so it's official, you have to let me drive the fire engine........:rolleyes:

viper.jpg

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

MAFIA!!!

Top Bottom