Do we need a BMW xxxx Number Plate IF you are already driving a Beemer ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BaddBoyz3;744988 said:
Its a 'NO' for me and agree on it being too loud. Prefer to fully customize my plates e.g. CY4L8R , E4TSM0K3, K1K455 RDE :4:

+1 I'd rather personalize mine. EXCUZM3

BaddBoyz3;744988 said:
Its a 'NO' for me and agree on it being too loud. Prefer to fully customize my plates e.g. CY4L8R , E4TSM0K3, K1K455 RDE :4:

see, i told u bro that u shud be a pimp daddy bro... :D

alive88;745126 said:
see, i told u bro that u shud be a pimp daddy bro... :D

Pimp daddys cant be driving diesel sedans bro, shud b souped-up open top cabrio's with plates like P1MPDDY, PU55Y4U, DRL0VE etc...:4:

Scooby dooby doo... whre are you? :3:

BaddBoyz3;745139 said:
Pimp daddys cant be driving diesel sedans bro, shud b souped-up open top cabrio's with plates like P1MPDDY, PU55Y4U, DRL0VE etc...:4:

Scooby dooby doo... whre are you? :3:

you made my day :top:

Well if they let PEN15 and PU551 on the road I dont see why PU55Y4U shudnt be...:4:

BlckNght - seriously? BMW? But I'd be damm curious to see the owner of SXMCHN3 tho hehe

Not a fan of fancy numbers but I will salute anyone daring enough to transfer the "PROTON xxxx" or "PERODUA xxxx" plates into their bimmers:)

WWW1 sold for RM520,000.00. A new record for JPJ indeed. I wish I have the RM to buy a UDM rather than spending this amt of money on just a number plate. Will the BMW1 break to record? Hmm...

e46_UDM;745931 said:
WWW1 sold for RM520,000.00. A new record for JPJ indeed. I wish I have the RM to buy a UDM rather than spending this amt of money on just a number plate. Will the BMW1 break to record? Hmm...

Maybe BMW Malaysia or the dealers will buy up a lot of numbers

proton, perodua, satria, tiara, sawi, banana and etc can only be transfered back to their respective proton/perodua cars only. these plates, along with plates like BAMBEE, NAM, and etc are also useful to mask the origin of registration state. may be useful for people who travel all over malaysia, to avoid being bullied by locals or the traffic police, or just to stay low profile.

e46_UDM;745931 said:

..regardless amount of money in the pocket, such person may have, move like this far as i can tell, based on any possible rational thinking, telling me that its plain insanity mixed with stupidity..

you can check number plate tender result by typing it in google search. jpj will publish the results online on its website for www tender on 28th may 2012. bmw 7373 will not cost much. prolly around 1k will be more than enough.

the fella who spent rm520k for ""www1" is of a different league and possibly a different stage of life from some of us. this fella may have a 9 figure biz revenue, stay in a 8 figure mansion and being chauffered in 7 figure car(s). hence this fella is willing and able to fork out 6 figure for a www number plate, to add on to the collection of other "1" plates that he/she has for all other cars in the mansion. he/she may even be able to spend 5 figure shopping/eating in a day. different stage la.

MRTA.chew;746515 said:
you can check number plate tender result by typing it in google search. jpj will publish the results online on its website for www tender on 28th may 2012. bmw 7373 will not cost much. prolly around 1k will be more than enough.

the fella who spent rm520k for ""www1" is of a different league and possibly a different stage of life from some of us. this fella may have a 9 figure biz revenue, stay in a 8 figure mansion and being chauffered in 7 figure car(s). hence this fella is willing and able to fork out 6 figure for a www number plate, to add on to the collection of other "1" plates that he/she has for all other cars in the mansion. he/she may even be able to spend 5 figure shopping/eating in a day. different stage la.

WWW 1 bought by DYMM Sultan of JOHOR

Top Bottom