What is ur financer and interest rate like?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lazzydogg;810308 said:
i using BMW credit with 2.38%.... best part i did not need to produce any papers... :D

same with me they only ask me a copy of identity card....so easy...

dont know la how they evaluate...maybe checking your name and ic on ccris, ctos n insolvency enough alrdy

You don't have to produce any documents if you are taking a 70% loan from BMW credit
I got mine at 2.35% for an 8 year loan tenure.

I took CIMB flexi loan - with BLR -2.3%
Early settlement without any penalty. Goes up to 9 years.

steviey;810482 said:

Didn't know we have such flexi loan options with BLR -xx% for vehicles.

steviey;810482 said:

BLR now is 6.6%, minus 2.3 is 4.3%, isn't that more expensive?

If it is true then he has the flexibility to dump in a lump sum amount to offset the interest and only withdraw when he needs the money for other purposes. If the interest is also calculated on daily rest, the high interest will become lower than normal conventional car loan interest. Correct me if i am wrong though...:p

honey282;810518 said:
If it is true then he has the flexibility to dump in a lump sum amount to offset the interest and only withdraw when he needs the money for other purposes. If the interest is also calculated on daily rest, the high interest will become lower than normal conventional car loan interest. Correct me if i am wrong though...:p

Yes if its daily rest than total interest paid work out to be about the same.

Interest is calculated monthly. So once u have repayment, the interest becomes lower, comparing with fixed interest where at the end of the 9th year u are still paying the same amount for the first year. The best part is the flexibility to take out excexcess payment when u need to.

The total interest pay with this type is actually lower than fixed type, subject to no increase in blr rate

Guys, I am planning to buy a used E90 2011 325i... Which company offer the best rates now?

Batman78;815567 said:
Guys, I am planning to buy a used E90 2011 325i... Which company offer the best rates now?

Bro Batman, it's best you check with the Bank.

Batman78;815567 said:
Affin give a very good rate but for a new vehicle ,.. not sure for a 2nd hand thou,..

Thanks bro! Checking around but looks like around 3.3-3.45%...based on 70k loan. If take More loan then can lower interest rate.

Top Bottom