What Fuel is the Best for UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
my fren with the DC2 Integra Type R with cutom turbo commented his engine cant use V-power... Not suitable for his high compression turbo charged VTEC...

Originally posted by fabianyee@Mar 20 2005, 09:15 PM
my fren with the DC2 Integra Type R with cutom turbo commented his engine cant use V-power... Not suitable for his high compression turbo charged VTEC...
Ditto...

Find that when I use V-power in my babe and jalopy, the engines will pink loudly under load. Perhaps it is true that V-power is not suitable for cars with high compression engines. In my case, I will alternate between Shell normal and Mobil/Esso after every tankful.

Surprisingly my wife's City needs V-power. Without that, the engine feels gutless. :blink:

i'd use a 110RON race fuel if they have it here. not really for the performance since i dont have a 13:1 cr or higher.. but mainly for the smell.

and to answer the question, i use everything that i come accross. probably not bp.

kyzee...its the sound that goes.... when u accelerate. most protons has it due to thier lousy injection control!.....

Been on Mobil Synergy F1 eversince. Company was using Shell before and I'm glad they made the change. I tried a tankful of Shell recently but Synergy F1 seems to be much more efficient and gives a nice smooth drive. I'm thinking of givin Projet a try soon ...

Cheers,

i think its like what fabian said it depends on which engine
I have been a loyal shell user to the extend that mati mati also must put shell eventhough running on fumes...until I accidentally used projet, straight away I could feel the difference and Ive been using it since (i have also tried others but cant feel as what I feel using projet)
but in my wifes Kembara and lately the Avanzza using projet the car very sluggish to the extend that I curi curi put projet my wife can immedietly tell that i put projet but on shell lain cerita :dunno:

Top Bottom