which bmw model is best looking ever?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by ALBundy@Feb 18 2005, 02:50 PM
Back to serious business, I must say my favourite beemer is the E30M3 Cabriolet!
this time i totally agree with Al! fuiyoh, this car real serious shit farking hardcore steady, power and glamour at the same time... a z8 will do nicely for the pretty lady...

xtracooljustin,
would u consider moving e34 up to 3rd spot and the e38 down to 4th? when dressed up nicely (Alpina B12), i can see why it deserves 3rd spot in your ranking. but overall, i think the e34 deserves to sit above the e38 bcoz the e38 looks a little too long and slim and without alpina clothes the longish shape gives the impression that it can't get hard enough for serious action... e34 has more balanced natural solid hardcore lines... ahhh, no wonder the e34 m5 and bi-turbo can poke so hard...

I think the Z8 is classic... shame it didn't get good reviews.

Abou the M5 kit... Der Necc - you are right... But the mean tyres, the kit, and the //M vents makes all the difference!

E30 M3, good oso, but the E46 CSL much better.

My vote goes to :

1) Z4 - exciting, daring, bold - it's different from other UDMs to make it my top selection for most good looking car.. I can just keep staring at it

2) E39 - it's so visually balanced in every sense .. it's the perfect car. With aesthetic mods it gets even better. Again.. another car to just keep staring at it

3) E34 - what I believe embodies what the brand stands for (with exception of the E30) : power through the balanced edges, curves and boxiness, purpose through it's size, heritage via it's classical design ( IMO - the last UDM to capture the essence of the roots of BMW ). Crudely speaking, a bigger version of the E30 with a gentlmenly character.. a 'grown up' E30 :)

E28 M5 with 17x9.5 rear wheel.....
- with no optional M5 bodykit
- no DSC
- no SMG

jormit.jpg

I always fancy with E28

Top Bottom