Watching F1 At Chaps

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
R

redbaron

The owners of Chaps has kindly ask BMWCM to use their place for the club members to watch F1. The place is nice cozy and parking it's not a problem, and it has giant screen. So this weekand F1 it is at nurbgring.Race start 8pm be there before that,it will be nice get together. Let me start the list: 1.REDBARON

Watching F1 At Chaps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owners of Chaps has kindly ask BMWCM to use their place for the club members to watch F1. The place is nice cozy and parking it's not a problem, and it has giant screen. So this weekand F1 it is at nurbgring.Race start 8pm be there before that,it will be nice get together.

Let me start the list:

1.REDBARON
2.Bailey
3.Iceman63 (wei how come u didnt put yr name after redbaron's name kata mahu vote him as VP maaaaaah)
4. Spitwarrior
5. SarJeePekAi

I'll be there to cheer on the Italianos
and the Tigers and the Macallans!
Viva le F-1!!!

Let me start the list:

1.REDBARON
2.Bailey
3.Iceman63 (wei how come u didnt put yr name after redbaron's name kata mahu vote him as VP maaaaaah)
4. Spitwarrior
5. SarJeePekAi

60% yes / 40% FFK

1) iceman 13

sorry I dun wan my name to appear in the FFK thread so Im not putting my name bcos I cannot come, got dinner to collect World Karting Champion Trophy I won last month...FuiiiiyyyyooooooHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom