July TT in KL (13 July 2007)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
XXX, how can you leave me out? I specially came after you personally invited me for the TT. Maybe, I didnt have the looks like you were looking for like them girls,....er I mean my car didnt have the look like those other cars that were there... :) Never mind la. You can always buy me coffee the next time.

aiyoo major booboo of the year...sorry sorry you knowlah Im not so young as you lah the brain a bit shrunk already due to ageing...but coffee, tea no problem but you have to remind melah....kekekkee

coffee good for revitalising memory. Can remind you, no problem. Yesterday, was a good turn out. Maybe, we should all have nametags with our nicknames prominent and actual name in brackets. Since there are so many people, and every meeting will have more new people.

I heard yesterday Subang jaya going to have TT. Do let me know. Thanks.

yes innovator that is being done while we speak...our membership card is dual purpose it will be a membership card cum tag to wear around your neck during club events, with nickname and actual name incorporated. You See we have thought of everything.....

TT was fun.Sorry guys arrive late, the owner of tupai tupai says big thankyou to BMWCM for useing his place for our TT ,and i hope you guys like the venue.

XXX;231333 said:
Great turn out...great venue

Rolllcall:

fabian, ah lian, okow, puss, pussy, Alvin, BlackE90, thsaw99, SpeedyTimo & wife, redbaron, bailey, iceman63, sanjaynv & wife, kelvinleong, samharon, vsmpsycho, fireblade, jerman & wife, DonFranco & 'wife', llinda ley, jyazid, joe, silver & gang, sarjeepekai, pcchuah, pucwei, mirage, rd30, limste, feisaldzul, shiva73 & friend,
2cents, ganesan & son, joetan, GTE34, xtracooljustin, zamtresco...did I leave
out anyone?

you left me out..booo hooo hoo:(

you left me out too :(

looks like you have to buy me a drink too... ha...ha...ha...

golf

joetan;231335 said:
had a great time. my first official TT n it was a pleasure meetin all of u. sorry for my early exit.

ah mr. bailey ada any future event for golf kah? kalau ada..... yyyeeehhhhaaaa (alamak syndrome sudah mai)

xxx, so early ah bangun..... sudah breakfast kah? had dim sum for bf.

ok joetan will keep u inpom yeah & nice meeting u bro

anyway great turn out guys keep it up BMWCM BOLEH yeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

Dear all,

My apologies for not being able to attend and not informing my absence. Still away in Vietnam and was unable to access the net till about an hour ago...

BlackCat

BlackCat;231707 said:
Dear all,

My apologies for not being able to attend and not informing my absence. Still away in Vietnam and was unable to access the net till about an hour ago...

BlackCat

Where in VN are you ? In the provinces ?

here's some of the photos:

843226779_29dc21c473_o.jpg

843226787_d4c517e8f2_o.jpg

843226875_d5674e53a0_o.jpg

843226881_b184f211b8_o.jpg

843226891_db06472fa5_o.jpg

thx fab for featuring all the not FFK guys & gals yeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaa

now got paparazzi taking pictures.. after what happened in penang...

Top Bottom