Possible TT place in PJ area - SHIOK Cafe

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose food isn't that important. As long as the venue is cosy and a good place for long TT sessions then it's fine. Honestly food in Kayu also can't say much about it :p

Aiyo...most importantly must have KODOK watching session maaaa!!!!

Ok than this week TT we go to shiok la. So john are you coming? Ya Kodok Kodok and more kodok.

Juan Powerblow;334575 said:
If they can open late, why not give this place a try.

yeah u r rite mr SEX-tary and HOPE TO SEE U THERE YEAH

got kodok meh???

the real ones adalah tepi tasik tu...

I think some of us know the owner of this place. Especially John PowerBlow because of something he did in Nouvo many years ago...hehehe....I heard it's a nice place...give it a try. Food choices is secondary for now I think..most important nice scenery and friendly owner. I heard they wanna offer official members discounts too.

Wa banyak kuat promosi ini tempat la. Ya we are doing TT at this place tomorrow. Lets see what the members says. Most important thing members must be happy.

Daredevil;334855 said:
I think some of us know the owner of this place. Especially John PowerBlow because of something he did in Nouvo many years ago...hehehe....I heard it's a nice place...give it a try. Food choices is secondary for now I think..most important nice scenery and friendly owner. I heard they wanna offer official members discounts too.

Really ah??? Oh shucks, it isn't anyone I "brought home" right???

kita tukar selera once in a while lar. try new places. borneo service quite slow lar. the other day, after grand tt, i wanted to ta pau tom yam and they told me it would take 45 minutes!! i then decided to order something else, but everything else was also waiting time of 45 minutes!! like some freaking domestic flight...

Hellraiser;334969 said:
kita tukar selera once in a while lar. try new places. borneo service quite slow lar. the other day, after grand tt, i wanted to ta pau tom yam and they told me it would take 45 minutes!! i then decided to order something else, but everything else was also waiting time of 45 minutes!! like some freaking domestic flight...

Then the chef lost it and bamboo his staff, he even became a waiter himself...

Things moved quickly after that.

berserkdroid;334971 said:
Then the chef lost it and bamboo his staff, he even became a waiter himself...

Things moved quickly after that.

nooooooo....thats not how the story went! i then got frustrated and turned the place into Hell's Kitchen playing the role of chef Gordon Ramsay calling everyone a stupid cow....*bleep*...*bleep*...

but thats another story...

Hellraiser;334973 said:
nooooooo....thats not how the story went! i then got frustrated and turned the place into Hell's Kitchen playing the role of chef Gordon Ramsay calling everyone a stupid cow....*bleep*...*bleep*...

but thats another story...

Yea, right...

So see you at Shiok today?

Hello you two very free today is it. John dont worry la just come.

TT at this Shiok place. The drinks boleh tahan but the food that I order is just so-so. Price wise reasonable. (Just my personal opinion, does not represent what others' views)

While i was having dinner, the mozzies were having ME for dinner as well...

Urp! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom