Wanna ask something

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hafiidz

Club Guest
Assalamualaikum & Good Morning to all..This is the first time I'm buying a new car, before this just second hand car only :)I've booked an F30 320i a few months back and before raya hari tu baru loan approved & my SA told me the car will be ready in middle or late of Sept 2013..My question is.. Should I sign the document with the bank & with the dealer sekarang atau I must wait for the car to arrive? My SA is always cool but the bank always called me to sign the document for the loanThank you

Bro,

in principle you could agree with term and condition but not really need to sign the deal. For my case i was only sign papers on the day i got my sweetheart back home. It wasn't difficult for me neither forced to sign early because i took BMW loan (aka Maybank).

hafiidz;842192 said:
Assalamualaikum & Good Morning to all..

This is the first time I'm buying a new car, before this just second hand car only :)

I've booked an F30 320i a few months back and before raya hari tu baru loan approved & my SA told me the car will be ready in middle or late of Sept 2013..
My question is.. Should I sign the document with the bank & with the dealer sekarang atau I must wait for the car to arrive? My SA is always cool but the bank always called me to sign the document for the loan
Thank you

You have to sign the loan within one month for the bank validity in the system. If u don't, u have to reapply again.
But payment starts when u take ownership of the car.

Happy owing one bro. Enjoy the car

You have to sign the loan within one month for the bank validity in the system. If u don't, u have to reapply again.
But payment starts when u take ownership of the car.

Happy owing one bro. Enjoy the car

I signed those documents on the day my car arrives. If u're sure u want the car and from this dealer,then no harm signing i guess. For me, i was still shopping around and still choosing btwn 320 and 316. Felt bad later coz my sa ended up kena scolding from his boss for reserving both ride for me until delivery! I took maybank loan initially but changed to bmw credit bcos mbb doesnt want to approve 90% loan. Funny bcos mbb approve 90% for 320i but refused for 316! Anyway luckily bmw credit approve 90% within 2 days and at lower interest!

Top Bottom