to buy or not to buy

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jangan ranggi sangat esp if ur car is not brand new

any mechanical failure....is distratrous at those high speed.

but our old engine is as tip top as new engine.... or perhaps better...

join us for TT and u'll be surprise how our 10 yrs old engine feels like brand new one

funfer_fahrer said:
Regarding tyre bursting, if it is not your day means it is not your day.

Agree with you funfer, that sometimes it's not your day for these things. But during lunch I walk past an E46 318i, not so old, WKL reg. On the sidewall of his left rear tire were two holes side-by-side, one 5sen size, the other 10sen. Both holes can see the nylon plies inside. :eek: And the tire was underinflated.

If this E46 owner has a blowout very soon, it's nobody else's fault but his own. But he may take other lives together with his own. Some people are so irresponsible. :mad:

zamtresco said:
try to maintain ur speed at 240km/h on the highway and tell me whether it can squeeze ur ball into size of a raisin or not... buzz me if u need that experience. i wud love to have "teman bercakap" in my car on my trip kemaman to kl or kl to kemaman....

Zam,

what model are driving?

240KMH in LPT is awesome man:D :D :D how long its takes you from KL to Kemaman..if you wouldn't mind to share:p :p

Me also can't stop my foot pressing my pedal especially after the bentong toll, syiok cornering:p :p

zamtresco said:
but our old engine is as tip top as new engine.... or perhaps better...

join us for TT and u'll be surprise how our 10 yrs old engine feels like brand new one

Hey, Zam totally agree wt u. R u comin to next TT? care for thodi tarik:D

meetoo said:
Agree with you funfer, that sometimes it's not your day for these things. But during lunch I walk past an E46 318i, not so old, WKL reg. On the sidewall of his left rear tire were two holes side-by-side, one 5sen size, the other 10sen. Both holes can see the nylon plies inside. :eek: And the tire was underinflated.

If this E46 owner has a blowout very soon, it's nobody else's fault but his own. But he may take other lives together with his own. Some people are so irresponsible. :mad:

Have you completed Level 2 BMW Driver Training syllabus? It is going to boost your confidence in non-normal situations.

morning ppl..

how's life.. anyway about the E39 for cilok ciloking perhaps you are using a sport suspension or something... the one that i tested Eddie, the body role kuat brother... how can cilok cilok.. the response is bad.. feels like tilting over... but i think the main reason is because that i'm not used to the car laa.. eheheheh.... takde duit nak beli...

i'm getting a 328 E36.. year 96.. with on board computer (is that the name for it ?) built in calculator and a dummy laptop.. i donno the engine model.. but i think it is M52B28 kot... entah laa.. aku main tibai je nie...

hehehe... anyway... cheers

too fast too much saman

hi meetoo... about the driving fast to not that i'm a speed demon or anything... but rushing laa... can't afford to spend 3 and a half hours on highway... but till today i dah kene saman twice laa... 150 each... not good... :(

i only drive fast when i'm driving alone, not raining and fully alert :D :D ... it just that sometimes u need to excersice your car... if not, it will be come like lagging or what the other term the used for car when the pickup becomes slow...:confused:

so how's the E46 ??? getting soon ??? last time i was going to get an E46 325 but the price is too high for me... i want the car because of the looks laa... nice looking compared to an E36... everybody aggrees with this right... don't be poyo poyo laaa about the car is only for woman laa whatever laa...:)

i'm not aware of the steering responce on high speed as i never go that fast on it... but a heavier feeling on the steering is important when going fast... honda have this on their car.. started with the honda city model... i thought an E46 have it too.. but i was wrong... eddie knows best.. coz he have one.. ask him laa..

so this thread is getting alive back... that's good... hope to see more tembak tembak in here.. baru best.. if not this thread will be very dull.. eheheheh... so everybody, do feel free to say anything...

cheers :cool:

one more thing..

can we at least introduce ourselves here a little bit.. like name, where we stayed (not full address) our work and some crap stuff like that...

better what.. come on laa. we malaysian what... come laa.. together gether maa...

syahril said:
morning ppl..

how's life.. anyway about the E39 for cilok ciloking perhaps you are using a sport suspension or something... the one that i tested Eddie, the body role kuat brother... how can cilok cilok.. the response is bad.. feels like tilting over...

you tested the e39 which the suspension systems already kaput ....... joint the TT and ask the 5er's uncles how they cilok in either e28, e34, e39 or e60. even with standard setup. Soon you will see the pictures of the 5er's 'merempit' and 'mencilok'.

Wanna to experience 170kph after Jelapang tol in e39 !!!, Zamtresco experienced it, at back seat summore. !!!

Yazid

syahril said:
about the driving fast to not that i'm a speed demon or anything... but rushing laa... can't afford to spend 3 and a half hours on highway... but till today i dah kene saman twice laa... 150 each... not good... :(
i only drive fast when i'm driving alone, not raining and fully alert:cool:

Thats my problem since driving UDM. The car begging to go faster and faster.

Abg Yazid,
Can I share the experience in E39? Its good for my preparation in 5 years time:p

JYazid said:
you tested the e39 which the suspension systems already kaput ....... joint the TT and ask the 5er's uncles how they cilok in either e28, e34, e39 or e60. even with standard setup. Soon you will see the pictures of the 5er's 'merempit' and 'mencilok'.

Wanna to experience 170kph after Jelapang tol in e39 !!!, Zamtresco experienced it, at back seat summore. !!!

Yazid

and at that time, i was reading my novel... hahahaha....

MoDeStO said:
Zam,

what model are driving?

240KMH in LPT is awesome man:D :D :D how long its takes you from KL to Kemaman..if you wouldn't mind to share:p :p

Me also can't stop my foot pressing my pedal especially after the bentong toll, syiok cornering:p :p

e36 328....

time.. well... why not u join me to kemaman one day and u bring ur own stopwatch

initialM said:
Thats my problem since driving UDM. The car begging to go faster and faster.

Abg Yazid,
Can I share the experience in E39? Its good for my preparation in 5 years time:p

Fahmi, since you are in JB, experience it with EddieFiola, tapi bawa mengucap banyak-banyak and wasiat tulis dulu.

JYazid said:
with modified throttle body and inlet manifold ...... very popular to the Kuantan and Kemaman traffic police.

and not to forget the exhaust too... hahahaha

JYazid said:
Fahmi, since you are in JB, experience it with EddieFiola, tapi bawa mengucap banyak-banyak and wasiat tulis dulu.

dgn eddie... aku nasihatkan jangalah. mamat tu bawak gila tapi bodoh... kami nie bawak gila tapi cerdik...

zamtresco said:
dgn eddie... aku nasihatkan jangalah. mamat tu bawak gila tapi bodoh... kami nie bawak gila tapi cerdik...

according to mr Yazid, eddie is a doctor kan...
takde hal punye.. something happen die bole rescue diri die sendiri...

and about 170kph and sitting and back seat.. that's the time when your balls are shrinking to the size of a raisin... huahahah... as per zam said... :D

cheers..

Top Bottom