Upsolute Tuning

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
LATEST OFFER!

I managed to negotiate with Upsolute regarding group discount for BMWCM members. RM1800 nett. Offer valid for E36, E46 and E39. This offer is valid for 5 cars or more. Offer ends on the 24/06/09. Those interested kindly list down your names.

As for E60, E65 and E90, the cost is RM2800 before discount. So far, there's no discounts for these models. Why is the price more expensive? I was told that the ECU must be removed unlike E36, E39 and E46 (through OBD port).

funfer_fahrer;429261 said:
Hello everybody.

I am planning to do chip tuning for my 2001 E39. Once installed I should be getting a slight increase in horsepower that is from 192 to 208 bhp, improved fuel economy, better throttle response for my throttle-by-wire and better driveability. .............................
Thanks.

I heard this story years ago but ...... habuk pun tadak ...

I might believe if Bailey asking for this but ... from u ....... susah sikit le ..'

JYazid;430644 said:
I heard this story years ago but ...... habuk pun tadak ...

I might believe if Bailey asking for this but ... from u ....... susah sikit le ..'

Years ago it was still expensive. RM2700 for E39. Now I managed to slash the price. Last time they all very 'action'. Didn't want to reduce the price. Times are hard nowadays. So, I hope you consider this offer.

dylan;430618 said:
That's cheap!

Yes, it is cheap. I paid for my sprint booster RM1200. No increase in horsepower. Only improved throttle response. It is hard to go wrong with this kind of deal.

u r the man lah funfer.................woi yazid why my name lah hehehe

Hey, I'm drivin a Z3 with the M52TUB 2.0L engine code E36/7. Do they do mine as well and wats the guaranteed min performance gains expected? Am actually considering installing a unichip which guarantees circa 7-12% performance gains. Unichip is a piggy back which costs RM2100 b4 disc. I got installed on my Xtrail and results were good and I can actually transplant it to another car but I think I wanna keep it there. :p

funfer_fahrer;430495 said:
LATEST OFFER!

I managed to negotiate with Upsolute regarding group discount for BMWCM members. RM1800 nett. Offer valid for E36, E46 and E39. This offer is valid for 5 cars or more. Offer ends on the 24/06/09. Those interested kindly list down your names.

As for E60, E65 and E90, the cost is RM2800 before discount. So far, there's no discounts for these models. Why is the price more expensive? I was told that the ECU must be removed unlike E36, E39 and E46 (through OBD port).

gcarch;430685 said:
Hey, I'm drivin a Z3 with the M52TUB 2.0L engine code E36/7. Do they do mine as well and wats the guaranteed min performance gains expected? Am actually considering installing a unichip which guarantees circa 7-12% performance gains. Unichip is a piggy back which costs RM2100 b4 disc. I got installed on my Xtrail and results were good and I can actually transplant it to another car but I think I wanna keep it there. :p

Actually, the guy didn't mention about your model. This is what I think - as long as the tuning done through the OBD instead of removing the ECU, the offer is still valid. But, I need to confirm again.

funfer,

Will upsolute increase throttle respond such as sprint booster as well????...:)

Thanks

Cheers

Dan08;430816 said:
funfer,

Will upsolute increase throttle respond such as sprint booster as well????...:)

Thanks

Cheers

Depending on the optimised fuel/air ratio the throttle response shoiuld improve.

funfer there i told very informative thread wat like goreng pisang panas wor

I wrote into Upsolute inquiring for rates for Smart ForTwo remap, but no reply from them for over a week now. We have a couple of units here wanting for retuning, too, and currently looking for cheaper ones. If you happen to speak to the company, pls ask him for me? Thanks.

Hi guys,

newbie here with E39 525i. Question: is Upsolute better or Unichip piggy-back ecu better?

I happened to know Unichip can be tuned as per 250rpm. Apologies if this is a silly question.

Regards,
Neoh

I go for Unichip simply because the tune is specifically to your car rather than a generic tune like upsolute ... But the cost may be higher in term of hours required for tuning your car.

neohkw;432328 said:
Hi guys,

newbie here with E39 525i. Question: is Upsolute better or Unichip piggy-back ecu better?

I happened to know Unichip can be tuned as per 250rpm. Apologies if this is a silly question.

Regards,
Neoh

Upsolute tuning won't be detected by the authorise service centre. I don't know much about unichip. Care to share?

Hi,
I just found this thread after I did the upsolute tuning yesterday! I saw E39 white went out when I came.
Anyway, the first impression right after remapped - didn't feel anything :7: We did a test run along the subang airport expressway, hard to tell the gains from butt dyno (but we hit 180kmh quite faster than I thought) . What I can tell so far the power delivery is as smooth as before and this morning I think the rpm moves faster. Plan to dyno today... The car is E46 325i.

About the unichip, I have tried in my 318i valveltronic. The gains were only 5whp and it did not last long. The next day, I experienced uneven power delivery quite bad - even the GT1 couldn't read the DME. After second tuning, the same thing happened. 1st day ok, 2nd day went back to uneven power (fluctuating rpm). So, I assume unichip just not so friendly with valvetronic.

kazuya;432505 said:
Hi,
I just found this thread after I did the upsolute tuning yesterday! I saw E39 white went out when I came.
Anyway, the first impression right after remapped - didn't feel anything :7: We did a test run along the subang airport expressway, hard to tell the gains from butt dyno (but we hit 180kmh quite faster than I thought) . What I can tell so far the power delivery is as smooth as before and this morning I think the rpm moves faster. Plan to dyno today... The car is E46 325i.

About the unichip, I have tried in my 318i valveltronic. The gains were only 5whp and it did not last long. The next day, I experienced uneven power delivery quite bad - even the GT1 couldn't read the DME. After second tuning, the same thing happened. 1st day ok, 2nd day went back to uneven power (fluctuating rpm). So, I assume unichip just not so friendly with valvetronic.

Thanks for the feedback regarding upsolute tuning. Please keep us updated with your "new" car. So far, how's the throttle response? Any improvement?

funfer_fahrer;432538 said:
Thanks for the feedback regarding upsolute tuning. Please keep us updated with your "new" car. So far, how's the throttle response? Any improvement?

Hard to tell any difference in throttle response. Maybe because I never experienced throttle lag before in this car (but a lot in my 318i).

Top Bottom