Uncle aziz e38 00/03

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi kaniz ....I`m quiet lucky becos one of e38 forumer supplied me the AC panel....fitted to the car today and tested good operational. I hv not been billed yet but he indicated to me should not exceed RM 500. I hv been supplied with one key too. So need to get duplicate from KL ( was told around RM800)
My e38 has gone through thorough inspection and undergoing complete refurbish work as to avoid inconveniences of having to visit workshop from time to time.

....the meter panel is being "ringed".....no additional horse power is being created. ....will be completed in 4 days time. Every screw, nuts and wires inspected and touched. Wires in hot spot areas have been rewired....copper exposed....not happen in my 1997 e39!
Think carefully before u decide to refurbish ....is not cheap...can buy brand new made in M`sia car ....unless u r real UDM enthu

matrik071.jpg

Uncle Aziz, will be getting the car in a week time. Once i get hold of the car, will upload the pics. And yes, it is the same car you mentioned.

Restoration work almost come to the end. Handing over will take place in 2 days time after CM of Bayern satisfy
with his team job

matrik090.jpg

matrik088.jpg

met5.jpg

Special thank to Yazmeen KL for the items supplied to make e38 back to its original state....

Next project : 17/18 inches rims parallel 5 spoke/ any nice staggered rims

Uncle,

With 17 inch, the tyre that u can find to compensate with ur E38 size will be equal to X3 tyre size, which is very hard to find. That will be 235/55/17. My car was using Falken 912 with the E60 rim before.

The best will be 18 or HIGHER...go for it and u'll stop looking at other people's car and said to urself, "i should have done this"

:D

YaZmEeN;572359 said:
Uncle,

With 17 inch, the tyre that u can find to compensate with ur E38 size will be equal to X3 tyre size, which is very hard to find. That will be 235/55/17. My car was using Falken 912 with the E60 rim before.

The best will be 18 or HIGHER...go for it and u'll stop looking at other people's car and said to urself, "i should have done this"

:D

Agreed...has been searching hi and lo for 18 in rims in Pg/Bworth.
The one seen in internet ( available in Japan) not surface here yet.

hmmmmmnnnn.....I ve seen few e38 with Staggered M-Parallel, 18 inch
18x8 inch 18x9.5 inch, 5x120mm 13mm/25mm
Machined Face/Silver Window Wheels

.....impressive look.

Finally after 25 days, a fully restored and properly done up e38 00/03 has been certified fit cruising on hi way......

uncle aziz;572768 said:
Finally after 25 days, a fully restored and properly done up e38 00/03 has been certified .........

Awesome bro! Can't wait to see the end result. :top:

Chief mechanic still don`t want to release to me.....told him to travel long distance to Kola Kangsar and back ...to check again for any leakages/ sensors failure and other weaknesess. To deliver by Saturday.

He he ....as usual...fotos will be updated once the interior / leather seat has gone through cleaning/polishing and waxing job.

Top Bottom