Uncle aziz e38 00/03

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
uncle aziz;564993 said:
Side mirror fixed today. Color code slightly different fr body ...need to respray once refurbish job completed
sidemir3.jpg

sidemir.jpg

sidemir2.jpg

Uncle, sell me your original retractable door mirrors... :listen:

Nice...and how much isst the side mirror?

I noticed ur front seats are comfort seat...also nice.... :top:

uncle aziz;564993 said:
Side mirror fixed today. Color code slightly different fr body ...need to respray once refurbish job completed
sidemir3.jpg

sidemir.jpg

sidemir2.jpg

Badrol880,,,,,the ori side door mirrors still work well.....but the mirrors turn black and blur...I think this set is equipped with heater....extreme heat caused the defect . Accdg to my mechanic the replacement set is not equipped with heater cable. Try to get replacement mirrors ....just to keep it in case the sport mirrors rosak....you know driving style in Pg is teruk...side mirrors always the victim

So it means that i'll never get it lah...hehe. very rare item. :top:

uncle aziz;565464 said:
rm 1200.....fr half cut e38 MSport .....dealer refuse to sell in the first place .

Next step is to service Vanos system & engine clean up. Oil sludge as a result of inconsistent oil change....don`t simply take the advise or recommendation to change every 20k km instead change it every 5000-7000km ( semi synthetic/mineral lub) due to whether condition . My other udms have been regularly serviced at around 6000km ...no oil sludge and clean engine head . Radiator and host changed new today 24/9/10. Considered lucky....engine / cylinder clean & dry...seal and gasket still ok.

matrik033.jpg

inj382.jpg

Herbert , my mechanic recommend vanos seal to be replaced . I hv read Vanos thread in the Forum and convinced to replace with the seals....but due to time constraint the normal new seal to be used. Right now my e38 undergoing restoration job in Bukit Mertajam. Anyway I`d like to place order for a single vanos M50B25 for my e39 for future use. The vanos seal was just replaced last year. Please hand it over to SyahirE36 ( my son) when he collect his from you.

uncle aziz;565887 said:
Herbert , my mechanic recommend vanos seal to be replaced . I hv read Vanos thread in the Forum and convinced to replace with the seals....but due to time constraint the normal new seal to be used. Right now my e38 undergoing restoration job in Bukit Mertajam. Anyway I`d like to place order for a single vanos M50B25 for my e39 for future use. The vanos seal was just replaced last year. Please hand it over to SyahirE36 ( my son) when he collect his from you.

Uncle,

Single vanos seals no more stock. Only 2 sets of double vanos remaining.

herbert;565891 said:
Uncle,

Single vanos seals no more stock. Only 2 sets of double vanos remaining.

So uncle should wait for the 5th batch group purchase liow.. or herbert may be u can split the double and make it single (like badminton games) ha..ha...

uncle aziz;565887 said:

Uncle, you changed the e39 vanos seal in Bayernz?

Very strange question!. please pm me if you feel something not right there. Anyway the workshop is not BMW in Pg....it was managed by a team of qualified mechanics and BMW lovers....I have been dealing for more than 10 yrs with the chief mechanic.. I told them the moment the code of service is breached in whatever manner , I will announce to make adverse publicity and take legal action against them. So . pl notify me should you smell something fishy there because I hv spent large some of money for maintainance , repairs and restoration works for 4 UDMs

Saw one 728i 1998/04 in mudah today. Those who are interested/admire the car it is the opportunity to inspect /own e38. Throw in some RM should improve its image entirely to be perfect e38. I should have grab this car if the advertisement came out 2 weeks ago then can spent more for complete restoration involving every screws /nuts and all parts of the car.....to worth RM70k on the road.

WTB this type of steering wheel for e38. Please pm me if you have this item or suppliers contact numbers.

steering.jpg

Last time I bought this steering for only one day. Can't installed to my car due to different air bag system and manage to get full refund. I'll check tomorrow with that shop whether they still have it. Should be plug and play for ur car

uncle aziz;566234 said:
WTB this type of steering wheel for e38. Please pm me if you have this item or suppliers contact numbers.

steering.jpg

Have to check cause the dual stage airbag can not fit to single stage system, they are different.

The single stage airbag system was used up to and including 2/99 build date...and from 3/99-up BMW used the dual stage airbag system.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will check with my mechanic first on the suitability before place an order.

Top Bottom