tyre to recommend?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

adrianlo

hey,guys! plan to change new tyre this month as now is holiday season,should be got some year end promotion.
i prefer to tyre which is good in grip and better cornering.
which tyre more suit me?any recommend?

how about used tyres or no branded tyres? Acceptable?
Hehe..i m using used hand tyres and non branded..cheaper wat..
Branded not necessary good..same wat..no branded also can run…

beetlecab said:
how about used tyres or no branded tyres? Acceptable?
Hehe..i m using used hand tyres and non branded..cheaper wat..
Branded not necessary good..same wat..no branded also can run…
Used tires, not branded tires or the whatnot tires is very subjective dependent on usage and affordability ($$$). Having said that, please do remember that the 4 pieces of donuts (tires) are the only contact point between the road and the car.

Herbert said:
Used tires, not branded tires or the whatnot tires is very subjective dependent on usage and affordability ($$$). Having said that, please do remember that the 4 pieces of donuts (tires) are the only contact point between the road and the car.
agree that budget will affect which tyre to purchase
im looking for tyre with good grip, is there any offer on going?

now im using the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric. quite satisfied with this tyre, thou it is not the best silent tyre lah, but the overall performance is still good! and with my budget, it is good to go for this one. not too expensive :)

why not ps3..this kind of tyre designed purposely for driving security in wet and dry road. Super good grip on wet and dry road and much better handling on the road..i believe this is what you are looking for right..you may try..

if u got more budget, i suggested u try to get high price tyre coz more expensive the tyre, more quality

i probably will choose either PS3 or Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric or CSC3.
from my research,so far this 3 type having some good review that i think i can try for next change.

My michelin xm1 is 4 years old and plan to change all 4 soon. tyre size 205 50/R 15.
Budget not more than RM300 per tyre. Willing to stretch it to RM350.

Car used is a daily ride, prefer more comfort with a little performance as bonus, must have good wet grip and last long.

Living in SS2, Petaling Jaya.

Have heard good thiings of Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 2, psc2. and CSC3.

so which brand and shop can I go to for most bang for the bucks?

Odo

it's all come down to how u want to drive the BMW itself .

if u are happen to be a discipline driver , drive not more than 80 kmh on highway and 50 - 60 kmh and can come down to grand mom level , no tekan tekan and no cucuk cucuk , can CONTROL temper then the world of tyre is at ur disposal , u can chose any brand or type of tyre u wish .

But if ur right foot is always heavy and itchy to tekan , also kenot see kancil overtake a bmw and also always not enough time rush here there , then u have to chose a very proper type of tyre that REALLY SUIT ur driving pleasure ..... cheers bro ( no heart feeling , just my 3 cent mind )

personally choice is Michelin ..

From Michellin PSS --> Dunlop Dz102/Goodyear F1A2 --> Nexen N8000

I beleive Yokohama and Toyo are good as well, but personally found them wear quick and disturbing noise after 5000km use.

Top Bottom