Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
KL2DC;234203 said:
Ok E90 Crew....I'm feeling generous and playful.

Let's do something fun here.

I'm giving away a Bimmian dynamic carbon roundel overlay kit a USD30 value free to the first one who can correctly tell me the given name of my E90 and month/year of birth :D Shipping and handling included...because I love you all (no I'm not drunk :laugh:)

More info on the roundel kit http://www.bimmian.com/product.htm?veh=90&item=ROU&ref=1 - basically an applique to convert your roundels to CF look. I had bought it for my car as I was going for the complete grey tone look but changed my mind

:39: Can't resist a challenge.....can you elaborate "given name of my E90". Is it like a nickname or something?? BTW I already know the month/year of birth...I'll even go 1 up...the date is 9th true?? :wink:

rimsukan is halfway there :rock:

given name = car's name :)

btw no cheating by scouring through my 11k plus posts on e90post

:laugh:

KL2DC,

Given name = US Spec 325i (E90 0644)? Unless you give it a fuzzy wuzzy nickname :D

Birth date = February 9th 2006

KL2DC;234457 said:
rimsukan is halfway there :rock:

given name = car's name :)

btw no cheating by scouring through my 11k plus posts on e90post

If I get it only half right do I get half a roundel then :D :D

No, no, no! He's a warm and fuzzy guy! (because I love you all...no I'm not drunk )

Mack?
Flo?
Bambi?

In a recent study conducted, it was found that people who had nicknames for their cars usually didnt have very active social lives.

It was further noted that their sex lives were below average, and they had a tendency to fantasize about their cars, instead of their wives, lovers etc :p

They suggested getting a dog or a hamster to help aleviate this problem.

This community message was brought to you by brothelbarincorporated.

Phew, thanks!! That's a relief! I thought I was abnormal for calling my rides "the BM", "the kapcai", etc :D

Bimmer910;234629 said:
In a recent study conducted, it was found that people who had nicknames for their cars usually didnt have very active social lives.

It was further noted that their sex lives were below average, and they had a tendency to fantasize about their cars, instead of their wives, lovers etc :p

They suggested getting a dog or a hamster to help aleviate this problem.

This community message was brought to you by brothelbarincorporated.

ok you figured me out....:burnout:

Rimsukan;234580 said:
KL2DC,

Given name = US Spec 325i (E90 0644)? Unless you give it a fuzzy wuzzy nickname :D

Birth date = February 9th 2006

cmon you're half way there....

Its a four letter name :D

Btw the roundel kit covers bonnet, trunk, wheels and steering wheel roundel... :D

I goes well indeed. I've been here all along. It's just me - when I'm panting for something, I think and talk about it a lot. When I finally get it, I go a bit quiet. I don't think I'm alone in this trait.

Also I'm not into mods, meets or convoy drives. (I'm stock, shy and hunt alone :)) So when the chatter is about those things, I don't have anything to say. But it doesn't mean I've left the forum. I'm still lurkin and laughin. I'll probably only chime in when there's something to argue about, or a witicism to inject when someone with a sense of humour sets himself up. :D

I cudda sworn it was Marie :), but a four letter name? Give us a hint!

marie?! :laugh:

You remind me of someone else I respect on e90post, he lives for debates and arguments for arguments sake.

Another clue...??! I don't know if I should.

Come on guys, these roundel kits is worth it :D

Once these are won, I might ante up the prizes in the following trivia. ;)

Rimsukan;234715 said:
DC88 ? :stupido2: :106: :dontknow: :102: :102: :7:

Sorry :laugh:

I've mentioned HIS name once or twice here and quite the few times on e90post.

Clue #2, his name reflects his heritage/nationality :D

You're close...:burnout:

jarance;234742 said:
surely, it cant be as simple as DC88.. your car number plate

+1

yeah give me more credit than that.... :D

Still up for grabs. Someone win this so we can move on to the next prize...

KL2DC;234700 said:
marie?! :laugh:

You remind me of someone else I respect on e90post, he lives for debates and arguments for arguments sake.

ok you figured me out.... :burnout:

Top Bottom