car talk..

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

more car talk..

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

sarvesh's awesome E30.. looked like it just came out of the showroom.

DSC_0040.jpg

a great honour to welcome the temerloh bmw owners ..nice to see soooo many freaking awsome rides that days ..and thanks to the host sir mizhan to organize such a nice event on a sunny evening ....

great meeting soo many ppl there ...TQ

Nice pics. Awesome sight seeing all those modern classics... Must've been a real sight to behold, seeing all those E34s, E30s and 36s that day. :top: Simply epic.

Eggie86;579830 said:
Nice pics. Awesome sight seeing all those modern classics... Must've been a real sight to behold, seeing all those E34s, E30s and 36s that day. :top: Simply epic.

make sure you join us next time :wink:

Sorry couldn't make this meet. Was in Ipoh for Divali. Beautiful shots, rides and people sharing the joy..Welcome Temerloh Boys :)

Thanks Mizhan for organising this! My sincerest apologies for having to leave early...other obligations on the day. I hope the Temerloh boys had a great time! Awesome rides too....man...wished i stayed on!!!

mizhan;579981 said:
make sure you join us next time :wink:

Sure will! Wasn't able to make it as I was outstation last weekend. Awesome meet. :top:

mizhan;580348 said:
join us on the Malacca drive bro.

Bro, going Langkawi this weekend for company trip. Haha. So unlucky. Would have loved to join the Malacca drive actually. Geez. Always clashing with key breakfast runs it seems. :eek:

Eggie86;580576 said:
Bro, going Langkawi this weekend for company trip. Haha. So unlucky. Would have loved to join the Malacca drive actually. Geez. Always clashing with key breakfast runs it seems. :eek:

Bro Melaka drive on 27-28 Nov..not this weekend..:D

Cheers :)

gregcwho;580656 said:
Bro Melaka drive on 27-28 Nov..not this weekend..:D

Cheers :)

Woops, serious ka? Then might be able to make it. Hope my work commitments would've subsided a lil' by then. Are you joining the Melaka run as well Greg?

JYazid;580681 said:
Abg Usop kawin ke ???

kenduri kawin anak dia rasanya. boleh tak engkau pulak organise this trip? call abg usop to confirm, then start a new thread :) tengkiu!! :wink:

Top Bottom