TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;631841 said:
Don't you mean your son? Hehe. Or daughter. :p

I dun have any yet :D..i'm talking about my dad :(

badrul880;631863 said:
Enjoy guys. Can't make it tonight. Thanks..

This Balinese guy go and enjoy ur masat and seafood la tonight :p

YaZmEeN;631922 said:
This Balinese guy go and enjoy ur masat and seafood la tonight :p

Seafood manyak rich in ZINC lah....

Anyway, what time is "last call" to hit 10?

Counting what we have on the list, it looks very papariching for now.

YaZmEeN;632004 said:
Tonite Paparich lor...cut off time now...hehe. see u there bro

Hahaha, What time most of you will be there? Will see you guys at Papparich then. :top:

I need to testdrive your fully-tuned and fettled E32! :p

gregcwho;632025 said:
Ok seems no quorum for Teak..so we proceed to Papparich tonite..

See you guys there!!

Cheers :)

Eggie86;632029 said:
I need to testdrive your fully-tuned and fettled E32! :p

No problemo..will be there circa 10pm..with another 2 friends who also wanna try out my E32..ha ha ha..:biggrin:

Yes, lets rock teak tonite! Free diagnose for the 36, 38, 39, 46...heheh

I will attend the 7 tt

1) yazmeen
2) badrul
3) kadir

YaZmEeN;633718 said:

I will attend the 7 tt

1) yazmeen
2) badrul
3) kadir

Aik!! how u know im attending.... Tq bro meen

I will attend the 7 tt

1) yazmeen
2) badrul
3) kadir
4) Eggie

Kadir, ada bawak Jag ka... :p

Great turnout tonight.

Seeing all the familiar faces, and old faces like AndrewK, even the new faces to the Teak TT such as Stig, B33MER, Patrick, e36tt, even soon-to-be forummer, Faizal...

Haha. It's a small world indeed! Found out Kadir knows someone from my firm, then Stig is in fact a classmate of my colleague. Hahaha.

So many E38s turning up today, eyes also almost blinded by the sheer amount of HIDs on display. I think all the E38s combined can probably light up a stadium. :24:

Was hoping that Greg could've been around to double the E32 count. :p

When I left, Yazmeen was still busy diagnosing the E46 with his lappy and scanner, I think he should consider charging some sort of fee for this services...

Lots of tonggeng action, keep hearing cannot connect, cannot detect... Dunno detect what... :biggrin: Kekeke.

And well, again, never-ending racun from Kevster. 740iL interior, AC bodykit. Got to know that there wasn't any replica kits for E32, only original. Theva will probably slaughter me if I ask whether got E32 punya Alpina front lip. :D

All in all, a good TT.

Main cucuk with a red Audi A4 B8 with quad pipes on NKVE on the way home, never in my mind could I possibly imagine my car actually being able to catch up with a modded A4 2.0T on the straights... Thanks Kevster again for the tuning last week. :)

Looking forward to the next TT! :top:

Sorry bro..was on board plane at 9.45pm heading back to SG.Sydney calls tomorrow morning..

Would definitely had come if not going back to SG.

Hopefully next next round on the 20th then..that will be the only one I can attend this month..

Just came back...too tired to post further..thx to all who attended the tt..zzzzzz

left papparich at 10.30pm with Morpheous for Teak but met with a massive traffic jam at LDP in front of 1Utama and another one at the curve so decided to go home by pencala link

Top Bottom