TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Are the 7's boys meeting up tonight? If so, is it at Teak today? I'll do me best to make it, it's been a while for me......

ssmann;626983 said:
Are the 7's boys meeting up tonight? If so, is it at Teak today? I'll do me best to make it, it's been a while for me......

Seems like tonight's the official TT night Serjit... But I'm sure the meet up at Teak can be arranged?

What say you guys? :)

Cool. Not sure whether anyone's going to Teak tonight. Might drop by the Official TT at Sunway Borneo Rainforest tonight.

Uncle... Hope you're coming, dismantled my dashboard already... So got things to pass to you
Q

ssmann;626983 said:

So.... Is teak on?

Dunno about the others....what if we go to Paparich, then convoy to Ampang tt? ok or not...

Sounds like a good idea Meen.

I thought Papparich now overrun by the Inspira club? Hehe.

Its ok with the inspira, if got two bmwcm sitting there it means that there's a tt, but it'll be good if we have a short convoy to ampang...

make it like this, Rv at paparich around 10, tcss while waiting for the others. 10.45 push off to ampang, 11.15 arrive, at 12.30 can go back. might take half an hour or less from ampang back to subang/shah alam.

the good thing is we can mingle around with other members and have a short convoy...and even paparich team can convoy to teak that day, so why not us?

Yeah, agreed la. Was quite surprised, that not once but twice, the Papparich gang actually came. First time was the E39 boys [Haywire, Harbhajan], then recently, the big guns [Lamoo, t2, Morpheus] paying a visit.

Would be great to be part of a BMW convoy once again. Hehe. Yazmeen lead la, I'm such a noob at Ampang area. :p

YaZmEeN;629171 said:
Its ok with the inspira, if got two bmwcm sitting there it means that there's a tt, but it'll be good if we have a short convoy to ampang...

make it like this, Rv at paparich around 10, tcss while waiting for the others. 10.45 push off to ampang, 11.15 arrive, at 12.30 can go back. might take half an hour or less from ampang back to subang/shah alam.

the good thing is we can mingle around with other members and have a short convoy...and even paparich team can convoy to teak that day, so why not us?

Top Bottom