TT for 7's

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lamoo;634105 said:
left papparich at 10.30pm with Morpheous for Teak but met with a massive traffic jam at LDP in front of 1Utama and another one at the curve so decided to go home by pencala link

Aiyo, that bad? its ok bro, the effort is more important. at least u've tried...see u for the upcoming tt

Yup, it's the effort/thought that matters. :top:

More Bimmers to the fore during the next TT!

Spotted WPE717 with convoy sticker #12 in Pandan just now..Thought to flash the driver but found out driver is a lady..:4:

Tonight my TT will be cheap beers ..... Labuan the land od alc and other things... I will have one for you guys.....

bmw7833;636170 said:
Spotted WPE717 with convoy sticker #12 in Pandan just now..Thought to flash the driver but found out driver is a lady..:4:

Haha saw him last week in Sprint highway near Hartamas. He stopped by the side of my car and waved. As we were in a jam on our way to work, both of us winded down the windows and sembang a bit. Good meet up.

bmw7833;636170 said:

Oopps! My wife drove the car coz her car masuk klinik daaaaa...

haywire;636411 said:
Haha saw him last week in Sprint highway near Hartamas. He stopped by the side of my car and waved. As we were in a jam on our way to work, both of us winded down the windows and sembang a bit. Good meet up.

Thank you bro.....see u again...take care bro..

Top Bottom